Reviews for Not Enough? Then what is?
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Yes! He was there! Always! Patching up his hand again! Cute!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
She found a hint of his love in his one comment! What was he going to do if she was gone? That hurt him! Now, I'm hoping he's in that hallway, too!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Interesting! She knows what she has with him isn't enough, but she really doesn't know what she wants with him, or she just can't say it to him? I guess it's the communication again. They just can't get it said!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is a really good first chapter! But, here she hasn't said that they are over yet has she?
vanillaltte chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
I'm going to guess this is the last chapter of this story since it's marked complete? ;(
Terry chapter 18 . 10/2/2013
Extraordinary job! Thank you Hope to read more of your stories.
Twyger chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
It was great to see him call her out in the beginning and be a little tougher than he is on tv. So nice to have them get together earlier, so that when she is shot at the funeral they both know what they are losing if she dies. Thank you for a great story!
student chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
pretty good job
EmilyBeckett41319 chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
Really awesome story. The story isn't marked 'completed' but you haven't updated in a month so I was kind of wondering if this was the last chapter, hope not :D
Kastlefan301 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Tiff, this is a great story so far. First time I've read it. I love the thoughts here at the end of the chapter about the junglegym part. Love that metaphor you play with about that and the favorite truck and stuffed bear. Very true. Got that line before, but you really make it stand out using the metaphors of the other toys. You should start a discussion on this metaphor over on the 12th. I started one for metaphors under symbolism; perhaps you'd like to put it there.

Great chapter.
QueenReginaSwan chapter 18 . 11/26/2011
More I love it so much will you keep going into season 4
ebfiddler chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
Just reading some of your earlier postings, tiff098765. Haven't seen as much of you since you finished The Watch and The Ring. Just finished Not Enough here, and am commenting on this chapter because it's the one with the Firefly reference, and you know me, I'm an absolute sucker for those. (Yes, I am completely obsessed. I admit it, and acknowledge that I write Firefly fanfics. And don't intend to give up my obsession anytime soon. :-) ) I really like your premise here-that instead of turning aside and deflecting the direction in that confrontation, Rick answered her "not enough" with a challenge of his own. I can easily see it occurring the way you had it go. The consequences ensue-and you wrote them very well. Interesting to me that the chapters in this one were so short, compared with some of your other stories. Is there a reason for this? (More frequent updates, perhaps?) Since I'm reading this after the fact, in one sitting, I don't mind, but I think if I were following it as posted, I would find the short chapter length a bit frustrating. I like how, even though the conversation that precipitated this story went a different direction in your (AU) version, you still brought it to the same point at the end-and it still had tension in the build, and meaning. Castle's declaration at the end just as significant and important. Good read, thanks again.
centava chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
Fantastic chapter! Had me laughing and grinning, remembering those bits from one of your other stories! Love how you've woven them together!
gloriajv chapter 18 . 9/11/2011
Strong and in my opinion, very much in character. Thanks.

Gloria
purplangel chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
This is such a beautiful line, "This was perfect. He was perfect. It was hard for her to admit last night that the one she had been running from for so long was the one who was perfect for her. But once she had admitted that to herself, she'd embraced it. Yin and yang, as he had called them. With her eyes still closed, she laid there, enjoying this moment of peace with her white knight." I truly believe Kate will feel this way after their first time.