Reviews for SHOT
Thank god I thought u were gonna kill Robsie
DreamCatcherWizard chapter 8 . 7/19
Yay!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/2
Wooooooƶooooooo, a great story.. I was literally on the edge my seat reading the suspense. Soo good!
The Batman (TV show) dialogue! :3
Adrianna Agray chapter 8 . 4/15
I loved the story and the fluffy ending: ) can't wait to read another story: )
damnitsorryhadtosaythis chapter 2 . 4/5
so out of character read the damn comics or at least stick to the way the characters are portrayed in YJ! Dick Grayson comes from the circus but he never spoke a word of romani! sorry but it's so frustrating to see the mistake everywhere... it's not against you...
Yo you should publish did like it is great
THAT WAS SO CUTE!
I loved it
LovelySky801 chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
I love it!
CrayonPetals chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
*Is stupid and doesn't think it's the first Robin*

*Is mentally trying to hug Richard now*

Good job made me feel :)
Pixie07 chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
Nice story
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2015
This is a great fanfiction I love how when things where getting better it got worse and ditto, it was exellent writhing but you kind of jumped into the whole couple thing quite quickly but it's okay I love the ending and everything else, I just don't see robin and batman being so tati and my son I feel robin would have called him father or tatI in his head, and when did Roy learn Romanian?lol all together 8/10 would read agian
africaflower77 chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Yayyy! Daddybats! And isn't that scene from the batman?
But um I've been meaning to say...okay so you know in ch 1 when you're all like no reviewscancelation. Well that really shouldn't be your motivation. You shouldn't be writing just for reviews. You should be writing because it's something you enjoy and love to do. The writing comes out a lot better if that's the case. Just a thought.
Girl wonderz chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY
and i cried my way through
now my computer is malfunctioning
since i got it so freaking wet