Reviews for SHOT
BitchFace chapter 8 . 5/23
Cool fanfic
i loved this fanfic! it was super good!
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 4/23
Does robin die
Hamilcat chapter 1 . 3/15
When I first read this, I was like, "YOU ARE THE WORST!"
I literally cried.
So hard.
So much feels.
Ack.
Liz chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
This is an amazing fanfiction. I have read a few chapters and I just wanted to say I love your work. Robin is one of my favorite Young Justice characters, so seeing him in such agony was really powerful. The way his friends coddle him is sweet and heartfelt, and it serves as both a riveting drama and a touching fantasy. As someone who has always been fascinated by the prospect of nursing an attractive man back to health, this scene was especially mesmerizing to me. I can't tell if you share this fantasy, but I just wanted to add that, since it was the thing that led me to this fanfiction to begin with. Anyways, well done! Please keep up the great work! 3
Huggani16 chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
This was like soooo sad, sooooo heartbreaking. How could you do this to my robin...oh sorry..did I say that out loud...but it was worth reading it...and besides you gave me a few ideas...so thanks...write more like this... I like these kind of stories
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
Thank god I thought u were gonna kill Robsie
DreamCatcherWizard chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Yay!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
Wooooooƶooooooo, a great story.. I was literally on the edge my seat reading the suspense. Soo good!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
The Batman (TV show) dialogue! :3
Adrianna Agray chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
I loved the story and the fluffy ending: ) can't wait to read another story: )
damnitsorryhadtosaythis chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
so out of character read the damn comics or at least stick to the way the characters are portrayed in YJ! Dick Grayson comes from the circus but he never spoke a word of romani! sorry but it's so frustrating to see the mistake everywhere... it's not against you...