Reviews for Draco's Guard
GASEUM
Super Handsome girl chapter 4 . 7/3
update..

I
Semoga cepet di Updatenya, suka dengan interaksi draco ama naruto tanpa mengubah karakter mereka..
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
Please finish this I'm really enjoying the plot so far
Random person chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
you have fans waiting, currently for about 4 years now. We like and love this story but we see no updates, even if it's something useless. I'm sure most of us would love to know if you're still even motivated for this story. I'll say here, I love what you wrote for this crossover. I love it because you didn't add a load of information that confused me, the characters aren't really ooc, that everything is actually 'POSSIBLE' for the characters to do and the fact that this isn't a 'crack' story. I have a lot more better reasons, but those were first and this is getting too long I won't even read it. Anyways, please notify us to at least stop our fan patience for this story. Thnx if you read all the way through and if you even found this useful, :)
HagikasaHoshiko chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
Omgomgomgomgomg! If onky you could continue! This is a GREAT AWESOME FANTASTIC storyyyy that i soooo wish you could continue pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I mean its so good i dont know why you stopped 4 yrs ago.. :( and i really want to read more so if you could i hope you can continue this again!
The Sin of Justice chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
It's a shame that you'll probably never update this fic, but I really love it. My only complaints are how much you make Naruto talk about his love/obsession for orange and how great a color it is (which is a bit annoying to read, happens in tons of fics and is thus kind of cliché, and is something that Naruto never actually does, not on the manga anyway) and his claim that "ramen is the food of the gods" (which I dislike for the same reasons as the other thing). Other than those minor details, I really don't have anything else to criticize, beyond some grammar errors.

If you're reading this, I sincerely hope that you can continue this. There aren't a whole lot of good Naruto/HP fics IMO.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I LOVE this! I also love it when naruto bugs Draco!
DDS UzuKazu chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Forget months, it's been four years dude. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! THIS FIC IS AWSOME! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD! AH! SUCH A LOSS OF... YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUTH! IF YOU UPDATE I WILL RUN A THOUSAND LAPS AROUND THE HOGWARTS CASTLE! AND IF YOU FAIL TO UPDATE, THEN I WILL CLIMB FIVE HUNDRED TIMES! WHICH WILL KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

FROM:Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
wildcat1144 chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
Thank you eternally for making this story! I love it so much, I think i'm going to cry TT
Super Saiyan Pikachu chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
nice
SonJubbi chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
This is a awesome fanfic at first I did not want to read it thinking it would be bad but I am happy that I gave it a try this is a awesome story I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Please update soon. I really like this - it's so unique
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
Please update soon its been quite some time great story I laughed soo hard!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2015