Reviews for of heartbreakers, dreamers & schemers
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
This is so bitter sweet. Though it's really helping both Lily and Lysander develop into nicer characters. Lysander is so awesome with guessing the Amaretto, and I enjoyed Lily when she told Lysander, he was a stalker. It really added a bit of humour into what would have probably been a tense scene.
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
This was so adorable! I fear that I might have squealed too much but it is totally worth it! Lorcan and Lysander are, in my opinion, SOO cute and need to be written more often. The way that Lorcan corrects everything Lysander says, and the way Lysander doesn't believe in Nargles adds to their distinct personalities and the idea that even though they're twins, both boys are extremely different.
This was nice to read.
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I've never actually read a Scorp/Lucy before and I have to say that after reading through this one, I find myself easily swayed to wanting to read more of this pairing! I really liked how Scorpius seems to be shaped in this one-shot, because he's not as harsh as he might come off in other fics.
I really enjoyed the fact that you made it so that Scorpius and Lucy openly accept that they are both going against their parents as it makes their relationship much more concrete and sweet.
keep my issues drawn chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
That was really cute! I loved their mini argument, and I loved the last line! :)
keep my issues drawn chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
That was really sad, poor Louis! You should write a whole fic of that, cause that was really interesting, and I'd love to know more about the freak accident, and how well they knew each other. :')
keep my issues drawn chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
That was beautiful! :')
keep my issues drawn chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
That was beautiful, I loved the whole stars theme running through it, and what Dom thought about the stars, and how attached Scorpius was to her. :')
keep my issues drawn chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
I'm beginning to really love Slytherin!Lily, and she fit in this piece beautifully! I love it! :)
keep my issues drawn chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
This was beautiful, I loved how she called Teddy an idiot, and was sad, but the end was ohsosweet, and I just loved it!

"but this time, the melancholy tone has vanished from her song." That was my favourite line, and an amazing ending line as well, one that really sticks in your head! :)
keep my issues drawn chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
That was really cute! I loved how little they are, and the brotherly interaction between them. ;)
keep my issues drawn chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Poor Dom! It must be hard being in the shadow of Victoire! Beautiful Drabble!
lowi chapter 30 . 9/11/2011
Wow, Mad, I really liked this one! :D it was somehow so funny and sweet - yet very sad...

Really lovely work, and beautifully written!
lowi chapter 29 . 9/3/2011
Wow, Mad, I liked this one a lot! It was really sweet, with the two girls both wanting Stefano, it was so innocent in a way, and I loved that!

Beautifully written, as well, you're brilliant!

And sorry for taking so long until reviewing... :(
Zhie chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
Did you just write this? ;) I mean LilyScorpius where they had a happy ending for a while? I really loved this. :D It was sweet and I loved that Scorpius was there to comfort her. :3
Zhie chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
it was so sweet. I love how sappy, but very adorable Scorpius is. :)