Reviews for Snowball Fight!
OriKira chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
3 3 that was lovely.
parker45k chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
:D D :p I love it!
AF chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
It's really cute! Good job!
DoNTbESCaREd chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
this was such a cute story
icywarm chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
i am lovin all of these fanfics.
ToxicTopaz chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Heheh! This whole story was like MAGIC! SOOOO CUTTTE!

Like whoa does someone have a weakness/sneezing fetish too that I don't know about? You've written like three of my favorite Shizaya fics of all. All very high up there.

AND OMG YOU MADE IZAYA SNEEZE! FETISH HIGGGHHHH!

I MEAN ITS NOT SHIZUO BUT ITS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WHOOOOAAAA!

ANNNDDDDD weakness fetish is setting in for both of them and its only like, a week into summer. I think I'm gonna have fun with you and your, gee, I dunno, AMAZING WRITING.

And I felt really really melty and gushy and bad for Shizuo when he was throwing up.

AND YOU BETTER LOVE EACH OTHER, IZAYA AND SHIZUO. OR I BE EATING YOUR BRRAAAAAAIIIINNNNSSS OUT.

...Ignore that last sentence and please write more of this style. I can't wait for you to finish Love Sick.! FETISH HIGHHH!
ilovekon133 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
U should continu it insted on ending it there:)
CrookedGait chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
G-GAH... SO CUTE. ;_; *clutches her heart* FFFFFF- Forever lolzing at Shizuo's rewording for "I'm going to beat you up!" X'D Ah, I'm sad it ended so soon, but I loved it! ;u;
Katsura2343 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I like it so far I can't wait to read the rest! Please put it up as soon as you can :D
Leenh chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I really love all of your fanfics ! But one thing that always bother me is that, you should try to be more careful on your english. Cos I've read all of your fics (except the SasuNaru), but there are a lot of typos. I hope this review makes improvement for you :)
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 1 . 6/21/2011