Reviews for Nine crimes
BleacihgoxRukia chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
AWWWWW! Another successful Ichiruki one-shot from you! But I really hope you plan on continueing this, plzzzzzzzz. You said it yourself, "thier story didn;t end- it has only BEGUN! How about this (y'know how authors are bribing the readers to rewview) i'll review every one of your stories if you continue them plzzzzz.(Not like I wasn't going to R&R them anyways). PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL!
Beloved Nightmare Union chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Beautiful story, In the end, two lonely souls have found hope and a tomorrow in each others hand.
Kuroi-cho-tsuki-shiro chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
The writing really flows well towards the end of the story. It's an interesting take on the whole scenario and I almost wish it could have been longer as I was enjoying the angst! The ending is lovely.
Arashi Naoki chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hello there :D

I really love the way you describe the setting of the story. It somehow flows... Well, I don't know how to tell, hahaha

And I love the idea of suiciding... Eh, I'm still confused about the title. How could it be 'Nine Crimes'? Ah, never mind..

Keep writing..

I'm waiting for the sequel of 'The Power of The Cellphone' by the way. ;D
amehoshi141 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Awwww. The suicide thingy was kinda creepy, but the ending 3. I loved how you portrayed their emotions before they...you know XD.
SomethingInTheWater chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Hello there :)

I really enjoyed your one shot!

It was full of emotion, and as a reader, I could feel it all. There was little to no OOCness. Nice job :)

-Allyson