Reviews for Bonds of Matrimony
Honestly don't you two read chapter 32 . 11/13
Still a sweet story the second time you read it :-) I still wish Hermione had been fighting in the end, I do love fighting scenes, but I understand why she did not.
Good job :-)
Stephair chapter 32 . 11/6
Nice story that I enjoyed reading. Draco's fate is a loose end as is Hermione's empathy abilities, but I liked seeing Snape's slow thaw. Congrats on your baby too (not a baby anymore obviously)

P.S. Reviews like those of Sorting Hat make me wary of posting my own fanfics in that they're neither helpful nor constructive. Especially as the only rewards and wages for posted fanfic are the encouraging reviews. I wish people like Sorting Hat would just move on instead.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/28
I was hoping this would be more akin to *They shook hands on it* fanfic which explains a lot of the slytherin side of things.

Sorry but this story is too much 2 dimensional for me to stomach. I give the friendly back button a squeeze before I have to use the official barf bag.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/19
Wow keep up the good work
Shelle007 chapter 16 . 8/7
"Take care of our little Deatheater in there." Best line ever!
zamorabaggins chapter 32 . 7/14
But what happened to Draco? Great tale, thanks for sharing!
Katie chapter 31 . 6/25
Damn you for still killing Fred. Damn it.
Kat chapter 26 . 6/22
God save us from bleeding heart Gryffindors. Don't know if you meant to but this story has really highlighted all the major flaws of that house.
I'd rather be Ravenclaw, Slytherian, or even Huffelpuff any day. Good story by the way.
Katie chapter 10 . 6/21
I was reading this on GrangerEnchanted (the first fic I read on that site btw). I finished chapter nine, and all of a sudden the website just wouldn't load. I tried on my cellphone and Kindle but it just gave me this error message. So I desperately Googled it. Lo and behold, here you are. I've tried to open the home page and it won't load either. :/
WRose chapter 32 . 6/19
Frenchie84 chapter 32 . 6/3
Ok, so I began reading this on Granger enchanted and somehow I found it here! I thought this story had a unique quality. And I'm always a sucker fill HG/SS, as they are my favorite pairing.
Merlin chapter 4 . 5/22
Snape washed his hair for the event, that was about it. #DeadWithLaughter u killed me there ,)
officialhermitsunited chapter 19 . 3/8
Hi! I'm loving your plot and character use/design, however there are a few grammatical errors we all make when writing. Redundancy is one thing I've noticed cropping up a lot in this work, which is to say the same word for description will get used more than twice in a collection of 4 sentences which is offputting to readers. There's also the issue of just a few spelling errors, but the worst are the ones where there are only one man and one woman in the scenario and there was an accidental "she" put where a "he" should have gone, and vice versa, confusing who said/did what. Finally, it's obvious you're not British. In fact, I will carry a guess you're American. Band-Aid is a brand from the US, however a more internationally neutral term used is the name of the product, bandages. "Mom" is American, whereas "Mum" is British, and a few other minor things. Other than that, your story is a fantastic read and I'm glad to have come across it.
can't help wondering what happened with Draco?
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »