Reviews for Bonds of Matrimony
annabellamaressa812 chapter 24 . 6/14
i read the last half of this chapter while smokin a joint and fuck i have not been this horney from a smutt seen ever.
muzzarae chapter 31 . 4/30
Loved this story.
I kind of wanted to know what happened to Draco.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 32 . 2/25
Loved it!
scarletblackdies chapter 1 . 2/4
I'm looking forward to a good plot. Great story
anon chapter 18 . 1/21
Ugh. I want to like your story, but it's difficult with all of the errors in every chapter. I don't understand how you can't grasp the simple concept of using punctuation correctly or using correct words.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 32 . 1/9
Awesome! Very enjoyable. I feel kinda sad for Draco. I hope he found someone to love.
sweetiehoney19 chapter 32 . 12/1/2016
Have to say I was a bit sad about the ending but I guess it was realistic. The story overall was brilliant, very immersive writing which kept me hooked throughout. There was no pointless filler and the plot was both romantic and exciting too. This has been my favourite Severus/Hermione pairing so far and I plan to read it many more times. Thank you for sharing your talent
sweetiehoney19 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Nearing the end of this brilliant story now. Just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying it!
J.J.88 chapter 32 . 11/14/2016
It is very lovely. Well done
Jenna98 chapter 32 . 11/5/2016
love it!
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 32 . 9/24/2016
Really nice and amazing work
Guest chapter 32 . 7/30/2016
chapter 4 sucks
SeverusSnape01 chapter 32 . 6/25/2016
Like the story so much.
CJRed chapter 32 . 5/29/2016
You did well keeping me on the edge of my seat. I almost walked after the wedding night but am really glad I stuck through this story. Thanks for sharing it.
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »