Reviews for Bonds of Matrimony
Great story!

I was a little creeped out about Simone eating at the tender age of eleven. That one didn't sit well with me.
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 32 . 5/6
very well done, I enjoyed reading this fan fic.
AnaBookWorm chapter 32 . 4/17
Absolutely wonderful story!
What a great story! I love reading it again every few years. Thank you for sharing!
Emerald S. Sparrow chapter 32 . 1/28
Enjoyed this :)
Savvicus chapter 32 . 1/25
Still awesome in 2018! If my memory is correct this was I believe the 4th or 5th Snamione fanfiction I read when I first started and is still in my top 12. I want to thank you though I know that you will probably never see this post. I lost so much in 2017, but it was stories like these writers like you, that brought me solace. While everything was falling apart I could immerse myself somewhere else, where happy endings exist even if only for a short while. For that I owe you much .I wish you well dear writer.

With much affection,
Savvicus
hopeful123 chapter 32 . 12/23/2017
This was an amazing story, wonderful, thank you
wolfstarforlife chapter 32 . 11/14/2017
Hello Krystal,

Thank you so much for this beautiful, amazing, awesome, incredible fanfiction. I cried so much when I found out Severus didn't die! I am a proud Slytherin and cried so much after reading and watching the movies. You really don't understand the depth of my emotion for this fic.

Thank you so much for bringing joy to us readers!
From WOLFSTARforevermore.
gheeagun chapter 26 . 11/7/2017
DER
poop chapter 5 . 10/26/2017
i like the story but not the swearing!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/6/2017
That was actually nice, good job. Like I said I don't bother with marriage law stories but this was great. I happy I took a chance and I really wasn't sure what to read. It was good. I know it's been since you wrote this but I do wish you and your family well. Thanks for sharing and I enjoyed.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/6/2017
I like that especially the snide remarks and everyone gawking, lol. I normally don't like stories where everyone is like you have to stay home but I still like this story. Everything is for actual logical reasons that makes sense.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/6/2017
Excellent twists! Live it!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/6/2017
Good twist. Silly Hermione and I hope things turn for the worst like Snape gets busted just to see things thicken and stay different.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/6/2017