Reviews for Bonds of Matrimony
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 32 . 9/24
Really nice and amazing work
chapter 4 sucks
SeverusSnape01 chapter 32 . 6/25
Like the story so much.
CJRed chapter 32 . 5/29
You did well keeping me on the edge of my seat. I almost walked after the wedding night but am really glad I stuck through this story. Thanks for sharing it.
InsufferableKnowItAll1 chapter 32 . 3/25
I just have to say, this may be one of the best fanatics I have read. You made Snape seem so perfect the way you displayed is raw emotions and actions, and Hermione was as wonderful as ever! The other characters were awesome as well, I really enjoyed this story, you are an amazing writer!
kittybug85 chapter 32 . 2/13
this was a lovely story.
u have ruined severus in c4, this story is sickening now
i read it before. but what the hell. c4 is so wrong. title doesn't suit this chapter. no
Mystical G Panther chapter 32 . 2/1
great story!
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 3 . 1/24
"that was him trying to be friendly" I loved that line. I like how you write it so that the reader can read both perspective
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 2 . 1/24
AHHHHH! so good so far
whitehound chapter 2 . 1/3
Of course, it's no nicer for Snape to have to have sex every week with someone he doesn't (yet) fancy and who doesn't fancy him than it is for Hermione. Btw if this is early in sixth year he's only 36.
whitehound chapter 1 . 1/3
Very well-thought-out and detailed.

The age thing doesn't work. Hermione only gained a few extra weeks using the time-turner, or possibly only days, and this was counterbalanced by her spending a couple of weeks in stasis during second year. So she's the age she should be, give or take a few days, and she turned seventeen a few weeks into sixth year, not eighteen.

This doesn't affect the story, though. The age of sexual consent is seventeen in the wizarding world and sixteen in Muggle Britain. Had she been living in England or Wales she would have required parental consent to marry before she turned eighteen, but she's in Scotland, where you are free to marry whomever you please as soon as you turn sixteen. As at a few weeks into her sixth year, therefore, there are no consent problems and she is free to marry Snape under both wizard and Muggle law so long as he's not a close relative.

There is a British law which says a teacher may not have even very consensual sexual relations with a student less than eighteen unless they marry them first, but Hermione will be marrying Snape, and in any case this law only came into effect round about the time of Hermione's eighteenth birthday.
brandi.hector chapter 29 . 11/28/2015
So, on this A/N, I just wanted to say, I feel your pain of having a baby in the NICU. I have 2 preemies and that is a hard road. I know this a/n was awhile back but I just wanted to say congrats and good job from one NICU mom to another!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 32 . 11/13/2015
Still a sweet story the second time you read it :-) I still wish Hermione had been fighting in the end, I do love fighting scenes, but I understand why she did not.
Good job :-)