Reviews for Fear Street episode 1: The New Kids
Mandy chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I spoke too soon about Anna. : )
Mandy chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Hey, that was cool you used Bible scripture in a Fear Street story.
It's also cool that you're using Cory and Lisa from The New Girl, that was my first and favorite Fear Street.
I'm guessing this is before Anna Corwin showed up?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
i did enjoy it
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
i loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
its very good
cougartail97 chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
another very good chapter and i can't wait to read the next chapters.
cougartail97 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
another very good chapter and according to my memory the name of the family that owns the shopping mall in shadyside is not the conard family but the uh oh man i can't remember the families last name.
cougartail97 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
another very good chapter. Also i have read a lot of the fear street books and come to think about it i think that i do remember their being a book of the series called the dagger or was it called the knife hummm well whatever the book was called i'm sure that it was one of the books that i had not read yet.
cougartail97 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
another very good chapter. Also if i were to guess right the name of the dilopicated mansion that your main character had moved into is none other than fear mansion itself.
cougartail97 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
a very good chapter and i'm guessing that you don't know who i am well then i will tell you what my name is which is cougartail97 not this is not the first time i was on fan fiction in fact i was on the website many times with different names which were evolved froms of the ones that came before the next ones. Now my lastest from that i was was pheinodragonwarrior2 which was my pre-evolved form which like i had said that my newly evolved from is cougartail97.