Reviews for The Prince Who Never Smiled
Kayla Florea chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
wow. that was really cute. i hope contiune this story it was really good. loves
walk74 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Lol. That was just crazy fun :)
BeijingMike chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story. The whole idea of Grace being the one who really pulls thse two together is so perfect. I think the feel of the story is just right - It's like a primer to the show as well as Steve and Danny - Very much from Danny's point of view but told through the eyes of Grace. My favorite story so far. Keep writing this great stuff!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I just want to hug you for writing amazing Grace and just so many feelings.

also your author notes are the best.

:D Elodie~
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
*is cackling madly and giggling at Grace*

So cute darling heart!
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Awwwwww, that was most cute. And the Good Wizard and the Dragon Rider are so appropriate names for the rest of the team, too.
chrissi chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
That's a really really cute story! I laughed at the interludes with Grace and Kono, as she tells her the story. And the descriptions Grace has from her father of Steve, are absolutely brilliant!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Very cute!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Lolll such a cute story! It's fun to see Steve and Danny adventures through Grace's eyes. :)
amanda chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
So many lines of that story made me Laugh! 'we have a perfectly functional dungeon' That would be something Danny says.
Markuse88 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Ok that had to be the funniest and sweetest thing I have read in quiet sometime. Very good, very enjoyable. I'd love to read more from the Grace Muse on this subject lol.
tp96 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
So adorable!
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
OMG Grace it's so cute! This was lovely!
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
VERY clever! Loved it!
TessMc chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Well, you did make me smaile. It was lovely! Thank you.