Reviews for Journey
Wanderer Chronicles chapter 12 . 2/4/2023
This story is fantastic.
jack the shmee chapter 12 . 12/20/2022
So awesome that you're still at it! I have loved this story for more than a decade, maybe close to two? It's been a long time! Thank you for writing and I hope you're well! Good luck with your twins!
WarpWizard chapter 12 . 12/20/2022
Good stuff. Thanks for writing.
Alpha 12 chapter 12 . 12/18/2022
Wow, I'm so happy to see an update for this story! There is so little of any kind of crossover with Rifts, so please, Please! Don't, if at all possible, don't take as long for the next update for this. And since this is Ranma, and we are in Atlatis, that means tatoo warriors! So maybe have one or 2 or them(twins maybe?) fall for him. And else where, maybe a dragon, a glitterboy pilot, the Digger sisters(Rifts, anything is possible), etc. The chaos! LOL! Can't wait to see were this will go. Hope to see an update soon! Have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Years!
essex2 chapter 12 . 12/18/2022
I love the update. Nice to see Ranma working out a plan that should get him closer to the information he's after.
exillion chapter 1 . 12/18/2022
Err... barely 4 feet tall is a fucking dwarf bro... ranma chan isn't that short. She's axtually quite tall in the anime.
exillion chapter 12 . 12/18/2022
Are you fucking kidding me?! You fucking bastard!
Beeswax2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2021
This story is pure ambrosia to a parched soul !
exillion chapter 11 . 3/3/2021
Why no more chapters?
Innortal chapter 11 . 8/20/2020
Great and funny as always.
PropellerGolem chapter 11 . 7/30/2020
I'm surprised and overjoyed at this getting continued. I probably read this story around '99 and have read it again since then at some point because it is an enjoyable and nostalgic ride.

Thanks a lot.
grappler chapter 11 . 7/23/2020
welcome back. looking forward to more of this. like the title, its been a long journey reading this for ~20 years
GuyverChaz chapter 11 . 7/22/2020
As always a wonderful and FUNNY piece of work. I've been following this for years hoping you'd finish. Can't wait to see how you end this!
Hiryo chapter 11 . 7/21/2020
Oh LOL that was a fun one. Thinking though that Ryoga is more like the endurance one, whereby Ryoga and Ranma were next to equal in strength (in the later Manga).

Please update soon!
essex2 chapter 11 . 7/20/2020
This chapter was hilariously funny.