Reviews for Journey
exillion chapter 11 . 3/3
Why no more chapters?
Innortal chapter 11 . 8/20/2020
Great and funny as always.
PropellerGolem chapter 11 . 7/30/2020
I'm surprised and overjoyed at this getting continued. I probably read this story around '99 and have read it again since then at some point because it is an enjoyable and nostalgic ride.

Thanks a lot.
grappler chapter 11 . 7/23/2020
welcome back. looking forward to more of this. like the title, its been a long journey reading this for ~20 years
GuyverChaz chapter 11 . 7/22/2020
As always a wonderful and FUNNY piece of work. I've been following this for years hoping you'd finish. Can't wait to see how you end this!
Hiryo chapter 11 . 7/21/2020
Oh LOL that was a fun one. Thinking though that Ryoga is more like the endurance one, whereby Ryoga and Ranma were next to equal in strength (in the later Manga).

Please update soon!
essex2 chapter 11 . 7/20/2020
This chapter was hilariously funny.
hyrushoten chapter 11 . 7/20/2020
That was another great chapter. Ranma pinning all the blame on Ryouga is both brutal and perfectly in character. Did Ranma remove Ryouga's shackles so he would get lost before the army caught up to him?
I did have a few problems with the beam duel at the end. To start I noticed a minor discrepancy. When Ranma and Ryouga first shoot their beams at each other one is blue and the other is red, but then dropped to the ground a green beam went over his head. More generally it isn't very clear what is happening in the beam duel. Do Ranma's beams just cut off or are they slowly overpowered? How if Ryouga was aiming his beam at Ranma did it end up arcing over the stadium to hit other parts of the city?
To be clear I did basically understand what was happening and what Ranma's plan was. It's just that the scene was rather sparse and not as clear and evocative and it should have been. This should be the big climatic finale, but it just fell a bit flat for me.
Anyways I am glad to see more of this and I hope you keep up the good work. Thanks
Hiryo chapter 10 . 6/22/2020
Oh yeah, after so long I got back to reading this gem.

Thanks for the update of this!

Please update soon!
HauntingTheNet chapter 10 . 6/18/2020
I remember this story from a few decades back. I enjoyed it just as much now as I did back then and I was glad to see it continued. I just took a day off from doing my normal routine in order to re-read the entire story as it had been a while and I wanted to make sure I had the full story in my head while reading the latest chapter.

Surprisingly enough even though it had been around two decades since I last read through your story I still remembered everything... although I could have sworn Raven's mage companion had slightly more scenes in the original version than he does now. Did they get cut out at some time or am I just imagining that?

In other news, your author's notes (d'aww at the kids) mentioned that you kept finding grammar and typo issues so I thought I would mention one that your auto processor might not spot. In this latest chapter at one point you meant to use the word "seconds" but instead this chapter has "sends" used by accident. Do a page find on the latter spelling to quickly find and repair that mistake. It is the only instance of the word "sends" throughout this chapter so it should be very easy to find and fix. Not the only such issue, but it was the easiest to point at and be fixed.

In closing, thank you for publishing this story in the first place, and thank you even more for returning to it to give both yourself and us readers some closure to the tail. I hope you will be able to manage the completion of the saga, but at the very least I appreciate what I have been allowed to read as is.
god of all chapter 10 . 6/16/2020
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
DanYHKim chapter 10 . 6/12/2020
I haven't yet read the latest chapter, but I must express my profound gratitude to you for taking this up again. In some ways, a lifetime has passed since it was started, and the changes in one's life over the course of decades can make it impossible to even continue, much less finish, a long fanfic. You must be a different person by now, and yet you are back. Thank you.

Hey! This is an excuse for me to re-read it from the beginning!
shadowbndg chapter 10 . 6/11/2020
Had to reread the in order to remember what was going on, but I'm definitely glad I did. Thanks for the new chapter!
yellulhchicken chapter 10 . 6/9/2020
It's been so long. Imma gonna reread da hol thang
werd me chapter 10 . 6/8/2020
Awesome to see more of this