Reviews for Journey
Gilbert chapter 9 . 5/18
Sometimes I need to read a story that is actually good.
Luckily you deliver even after having reread it countless times.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
Ryoga became a god...
Magnificent bastard of a writer, seriously o.o
SixPerfections chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Well. That was an amazing read. Thank you for all your hard work. I you do continue this story know that you have at least one reader who will be thrilled. Hope all is going well for you and your family. Don't give up on writing, you've got some talent for it!
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
That was a hell of a chapter one. Just.. damn. I'm glad I found this. Very creative and makes for good reading. I know its been forever since this was written but you still deserve praise Mr Author. Good feeling, praise and friendship sent your ! O_OXD
BlackRoseFire chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
This is a really interesting read. I loved the way that you have had Ranma and the NWC evolve. I really love the way that you had Kasumi become an Elemental. I can't wait to seethe next chapter.
Error4North chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
Excellent story:) One of the best Ranma goes to a medieval magic dimensions like we see in many RPG's. Well written, not many spelling mistakes and some small character growth, also like the fact that Ranma can't quite dominate every opponent in a fight, has to be a little bit tactical. Thanks for your good work.
HakanoSabishii chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
Really happy to see more on this fic. It is really one of my all time favorites
TransientStar chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
Oh wow, that was a long hiatus. Nice to see you back.
jack the shmee chapter 9 . 2/3/2015
It is beyond awesome that you are alive and kicking! So happy for you! I've seriously been reading the Journey fanfic since The Lost One's page was still up and running, and that's gotta be over a decade.

Thank you for updating. I love the story! I hope you and your wife and children are doing super well! Take care!
Ibskib chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
What, attractive snakes? Does Ranma have a snake fetish?

corrections:
a few day - a few days
even civilization - even seeing civilization
Intellegences - Intelligences (around a dozen instances)
god's - gods
I effect this - I help with this
damp your aura - dampen your aura
Selias chapter 9 . 1/8/2015
What is he? The god of getting lost? The god of pigs?
The Nameless Author chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
One thing I've noticed about this story is you NEED scene breaks. You are going along with Ranma and then bam there is a scene shift to some place else that is completely unrelated to what had happened in a previous paragraph. YOU need to put in scene breaks between different parts of the story that have nothing to do with one another until you tie them together elsewhere.

What you have right now is not good writing. Use dashed lines, or even type in the words in all caps "SCENE BREAK". Do something because it gets confusing to see Ranma doing one thing and then all of a sudden you shift to Nerima with Nabiki or shift to somewhere in Atlantis with Abdul-Ra.

It's jarring and makes no sense.
Timmy811 chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
I can't believe this story has been finally updated after all these years! One of my all time favorites. Can't wait to see how Ranma is planning to lay waste to Atlantis.
Happerry chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
I'm really happy to see that this isn't dead. I've long felt this is one of the best stories on the net, so seeing this update really made my day.
Sdarian chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
Nice to see more of this.