Reviews for Seriously?
New88 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
awww cute
I love how understanding and sweet Angle is :)
tinyinara chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was extremely, extremely adorable :)
xSKYLARKx chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I love this fic :) it's adorable
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I just had to laugh. Seriously, Angel was being ornery! LOL I feel sorry for Connor not being able to figure out what he'd done wrong. LOLOL Thank you.

Hugs, Che'
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This was to cute.
chaos56 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Glad you got it out of your system because I enjoyedc it.
hecticlife chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I like this one - its a happy smiley one. I read it with a smile on my face :)
crazyfantasygirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
wow that was just exstremly sad. lol. here i was about to flip cuz Connor really didnt do anything wrong this time and Angels gonna spank him and then he only gets ten? Thats not a spanking or a punishment. ITs funny but still not what i exspected. Then agian i have no room to talk seeing as i made Connor a vampire in my latest story. lol
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
loved it thanks keep up the great work
applemysteries chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I have to admit that I agree with your author's note, although this was amusing(: Poor Connor, haha!
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I Loved this story. :) It was so sweet, and cathartic at the same time. Connor's joke prompting Angel to actually think about doing it was perfect. And Connor's guilt making him cry was also perfect. I thought it was sweet that Angel seemed to know why Connor was crying after such a light spanking. Nice job. :)
jnd25 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Cute Story! I really enjoyed it! You are a terrific writer! I love all your stories especially Angel/Connor!
rusulka7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
ha! very funny, hey you want to write more, go for it! I love your stories...only.. come on.. you said one more chapter.. I'm dying here!
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
As an avid reader of your stories, I would like to address the a/n first: By all means, follow the muse. Any story is a good story :D Seriously!

I love your Angel and Connor stories.

LOL at the reasoning behind the spanking and the waiting! And the 'that was a joke' was a great ending :D

But if you ever want to write a new story feel free... seriously :D
Salvatore-Whore chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Lol i like this story but seriousley? Finish one little curse!