Reviews for Last Man Standing
jlluh chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
I've read this a few times now and it's one of my favorites. Beautiful and happy and also sad for reasons that aren't quite clear to me. Really good job.
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
This made me cry so much! And normally, I'm not at all this emotional! Just... too much all these feels!
Lenora Jime chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Aww..this is sweet ! The dying moment of ichigo and his effort to convince rukia about their bond is touching one. The picture an old man with a young girl on his lap and the fact that actually they are lovers is unique scene, I just only find it here. What I love more is the italic words, you put them before the scene and it is actually a poem from ichigo to rukia, love it ! Thank you for touching fic and see ya :)
Soul93 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was beautiful.
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
that was only slightly sad but mostly the happiest ending ever! I even cried a bit :') I'm so glad they finally got each other. Wonderful!
...Sequel, pretty please.?
ilovebks chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
superb story!
hehe chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
You are really good. I enjoy all your fanfiction so far. I enjoyed this one because I always like reading stories about Ichigo's last days as a human. This one was great. Nicely written and ended wonderfully.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Oh my this is such a beautiful story. I love it to bits and pieces.

Very, very well done!
purplepam chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow...wish this really happens in Bleach...Awesome ending...
kissonthechic chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I can hardly get over how beautiful this is. I love the way you kept them in character (their cute quarreling and whatnot)! Everything about this one shot makes my heart flutter :)
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow. Just... wow.

Another with them all meeting again...? Please?
Debido chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
In a word. "Beautiful".
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Whoa. Excellent. Now that I've sampled the original material, hot _damn_ do you get the vibe between these two. I love how this fic nails the multiple ways in which their relationship is transgressive yet completely right.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh. How I love every words you've used. I never knew that a story of death could be so bitter sweet. It sends chill down my spine.
soulcandy chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I feel horrible because I keep forgetting to leave you a review even though I've read this story 10000000 times. This is SO beautiful and is one of my all-time favourite IchiRuki fanfics! I love your writing style and I can absolutely see this happening down the road.. Ichigo and Rukia are both so in character, and yet, with the way you wrote their dialogue and interaction you can tell that they have both matured over the years. Ughhh I just love this fic. Please keep up the great work!