Reviews for Between Two Lungs
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
It kinda sounds like Nessie would like Edward for herself? Did I get that right? dying to know who the ghost is.
texasbella chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Well, this is certainly unique to some of the other fics I've read...and one of the few Nessie one's...just not a big fan of the wolf pack. Ghosts, however, I can do...and love! There seems to be a lot going on here. You've given the readers just enough hints of each character to introduce them but leave us wondering about their pasts and their futures. I would suggest that you find a beta to help you clean up some small errors as you continue...there's so much going on, you don't want the readers missing important details because grammar is throwing them off. Overall a fantastic start and I hope you are able to resume it before too long!

xoxo

texasbella
Boonah chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hey Nate sorry I'm just reviewing this now!

Had to read this again to get back into the story! Pretty interesting plot with loads going on and I love stories with good twists ;)

Its nice to read fics which are away from the norm, and I would love to see where this fic can go. Hopefully you will get back and update again, but I know your busy hun.

We will all be waiting when you update!

Lots of luv Wendy :) xoxoxoxo
kiwibrazilian89 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Intrigued about where this could go! Curious as to who is Nessie's mom in this story if she Bella is her best friend and looking forward to seeing all the dynamics playing out between the characters :)
kiwibrazilian89 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
viola chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love this story so far...

plz more more more more more!

bye from spain
Podder6691 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Great first chapter, can't wait to see where you take it ...
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Interesting twist in your prose and vocabulary choices. Is english your first language? I'm trying to sort who's who here, so I'm in to see where you take this

Reb
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I love your writing, cannot wait for more! :o)
AmanUnderMe chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Great start. I hope to read more soon
Mdawg390 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
this was great...please post more soon. I found this thru sexylexy's update
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Well some one has to tell her and when they do they have to prove it. She doesn't know he has married before.. several times!
Mommanator chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Sexylexi recommended this is her story update. I like this. I think it is interesting.
SexyLexiCullen chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow. I don't usually read Nessie stories, but this is good. It's different-a breath of fresh air. Thank God. It seems as though, lately, I have been reading the same fics over and over. They're all the same...kind of.

ANyway, I had a good laugh at that 3-way calling bit, hanging up and starting a new call before you talk crap. LOL.

I really enjoyed it, bb! Hope to see a new chapter soon.

What's the deal with the ghosts? I'd love to learn more about that. I get the feeling that Nessie is a medium of sorts? I don't know much about it-the ghost stuff.

Thanks for the words.

Why you no follow back on Twitter?

Lexi