Reviews for Just Live for Another Day
wolfdawn chapter 2 . 1/16
I love this. Alice will definitely kill him and I love the descriptive nature of this (I sound so posh, where's my tea?) Yes I'm British this isn't offensive. Also, is Gilbert the same age as Oz in this story because if that's the car then I think I'll like it because it just gets so confusing otherwise.
Lucha.lol chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Heyyyyy thereee! you broke my poor little heart...you promised you would finish it :c but don't worry, i'll patiently wait for you to update...at least as long as my fanatic and obsessive side can wait heEHehhh
Good luck!
Orihime00sama chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Dear heavenly heavens! This story is simply amazing *fangirl squeal*! Please, you must continue! You said that you would finish it even with 2 readers, so... me and every Brelice lover are waiting!

And if you want, I can be your Beta :-)
Scarletto chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
dude! this story continue it please. please. please. please. pretty please with sugar on top.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Love the story please update
nikoruchan chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Soooo cuuuuuute ~!
Cause theres no hope for Today chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I loved it please update!
WhiteandBlackAlice chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
cool...i like it:)
MadTeaLady chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
i think you should update this story made me laugh and i am interested to see where this story goes :)
MadTeaLady chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
You do a very good job at portraying break :) I enjoy this story very much so far
AceOfDiamonds676 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
xD nice chapter!

I can't wait till the next one!
PlottingPapaya chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
that was super! please update soon!:D
PlottingPapaya chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
this is a really good start! please update soon!:D
Km chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Go on! why did you stop?
wallops chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Interesting... I liked the chapter, but I'd need more to pass judgement on it properly (hinthint)