Reviews for Still, Always Will
SO GOOD
This is so awesome I love it could there be more but I know just a little thing you had in mind I just want more because it was that good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Fuck I'm reading this late at night and bawling my eyes out
Is that is that normal? I just don't want to wake people up but yeah this was a gray story it too fluffy for me since I'm bawling my eyes out here
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I loved it so much! Thank you!
Hizashi Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
i had read this before, butcouldnever get my DSI to allow me to comment on it. Now i've found it again on my laptop. real reveiw: SOOOOOO AMAZING! 3 i love it so much, and the end really made me cry, and i rarely cry.
TeamByakugan chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
A very nice story. I usually don't like Naruto characters put into alternative universes but this one sounded so natural. I like your portrayal of SasuSaku, hope you write more touching fics about them! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Cute :)
VampireKisses08 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
AHHHHHH THIS IS SO CUTE! AHHHHHHHH! 3 :)
meckie-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
this is sooooooooooooooo CUTE!
Sakura Yui chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
woww! this is touching... ;(
RhonNani chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
BEAUTIFUL! :)
I LOVED IT!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I'm having such perverse pleasure at seeing Sasuke-kun as a lovesick fool. ah well, if it's for Sakura then alright. At least she's happy in here even if shocks she's the one who hurt him. I don't think you are breaking any rules by the way, the chats afterall are really formatted like that.
The Mental Institution chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Kind of sad, but really sweet. The ending was cute. I can't believe that I never reviewed this one. Although I read your profile, I still hope you update sometime. You and your cousin are great writers, and it'd be sad to see you stop updating the Naruto fics. (Not saying you will stop, because like I said I read your profile and recall seeing that you were still trying)
Anyway, you and your cousin have been one of my favorites writers that I've seen on here.

Sorry to hear about your dad, must be hard.. I lost my grandfather in 2011, that was stressful.

So uh, I guess I'll just go read the other fics that I may have skipped. (How dare I? xD)