Reviews for Unanswered Prayers
Kibachow chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
This was really good. I saw so much of my life in this story. Caring for a sick mother for most of my young life (starting at 6 years old) with an absentee father and later having a very difficult time starting my own family. Took 7 years before having my only child. Never forgave my father either. Really didn't need him in my life. My husband is older. Was my first and only. Our marriage has its ups but a lot of downs too. Probably due to my trust issues with men. Poor guy. But we are still together. You are a very good writer. Hope you continue to write. Love to read more.
KanameZeroYuki chapter 14 . 5/13/2016
Lol, "stubborn ass piece of fruit" ... That just made my day!
Kksmum chapter 14 . 5/5/2016
Well done. You write really really well. Bella's emotions were overwhelming me. I thought I might not make it to the end but here we are! Thanks.
starnosy chapter 14 . 3/27/2016
It's really a heartbreaking but wonderful story. I can relate to it from Bella's POV about fathers. Forgiveness isn't easy. I never granted it to mine.
Thank you for this amazing story. You have written it perfectly.
Sharon chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
Great storyline all the crying was to much and the end sucks
harkie5 chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
Awesome story! I loved it!
Kristal Victoria chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
This was very well-written. I enjoyed it for the most part. The part I didn't enjoy was Charlie. I don't like OOC Charlie most of the time, so that doesn't reflect badly on your writing, it is just personal preference. :-) I wish you'd come back and write more. Such talent!
ChristianMom54 chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
Someone asked for help in finding this story. They were answered. I decided to read it and so glad I did. It is wonderful. Handled very maturely, short and stayed on topic. Perfect as is, no lemon needed for this story plot. So well written. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to more stories.
sury.h chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
Really great story. Thanks for sharing!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
I just read this whole thing in one sitting- I just couldn't tear myself away. Good thing I didn't have a lot to do today... ;) It's a beautiful story; thanks so much for sharing it!
Cakes18 chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
This was a reallyyy good story. I LOVED it.

xoxo
Cakes
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Sweet
mimimgr chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
Loved your story. I didn't think it was going to turn out how it did... with Bella stopping contact with Charlie... I was surprised by this. I could relate to Bella's troubles with her father.. reminded me of a time with my own... that part of your story brought tears to my eyes. Love it. Thank you.
Wine and Cheesy chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
I cannot believe I just found this beautiful story. So glad I had the chance to read it. :)
EeWee chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Wonderful novella. Well written. Loved what you did with the characters. Some stories don't need lemons. You're right, it wouldn't fit into the story, but you didn't need it anyway. I still felt the love between Bella and Edward. Thanks for writing.
1,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »