Reviews for Unanswered Prayers
athome Jo chapter 14 . 1/19
Sweet story!
MysterySan chapter 14 . 1/7
This story touched my heart. It is a wonderful fic
SLKerouac chapter 14 . 12/9/2017
Such a sad story. Bella had to grow up fast because of her mother's illness and her father's abandonment. She had no one till she met Edward. He was there to help her find herself. Her worth, her learning to trust herself and others. Bella learned many things the hard way but Edward was always there for her. She was finally able to let go of the past and to finally live her life. To have a live with Edward and to have a true family. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2017
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2017
I recently read the firefighting story, afterwards I browsed your fics and started reading your first story. A few chapters in I realized I'd read it before, so I came to this story, your last multi chapter story. I just wanted to remark on the incredible growth you've made. This story compared to your first shows a level of thoughtfulness and even more advanced rules of grammar. It is a blessing to get to see/read these changes. Thank you for sharing all your stories. It has been a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2017
The way you described Bella and her dad was incredible. You put into words feelings I've been struggling to describe for years. People don't get how I don't like my Dad or my Step mom, but you captured it perfectly.
it's simply me n you chapter 6 . 7/4/2017
Favorite chapter so far. She's opened herself up and beginning to experience life. Yes to Edward for helping her.
Kibachow chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
This was really good. I saw so much of my life in this story. Caring for a sick mother for most of my young life (starting at 6 years old) with an absentee father and later having a very difficult time starting my own family. Took 7 years before having my only child. Never forgave my father either. Really didn't need him in my life. My husband is older. Was my first and only. Our marriage has its ups but a lot of downs too. Probably due to my trust issues with men. Poor guy. But we are still together. You are a very good writer. Hope you continue to write. Love to read more.
KanameZeroYuki chapter 14 . 5/13/2016
Lol, "stubborn ass piece of fruit" ... That just made my day!
Kksmum chapter 14 . 5/5/2016
Well done. You write really really well. Bella's emotions were overwhelming me. I thought I might not make it to the end but here we are! Thanks.
starnosy chapter 14 . 3/27/2016
It's really a heartbreaking but wonderful story. I can relate to it from Bella's POV about fathers. Forgiveness isn't easy. I never granted it to mine.
Thank you for this amazing story. You have written it perfectly.
Sharon chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
Great storyline all the crying was to much and the end sucks
harkie5 chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
Awesome story! I loved it!
Kristal Victoria chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
This was very well-written. I enjoyed it for the most part. The part I didn't enjoy was Charlie. I don't like OOC Charlie most of the time, so that doesn't reflect badly on your writing, it is just personal preference. :-) I wish you'd come back and write more. Such talent!
ChristianMom54 chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
Someone asked for help in finding this story. They were answered. I decided to read it and so glad I did. It is wonderful. Handled very maturely, short and stayed on topic. Perfect as is, no lemon needed for this story plot. So well written. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to more stories.
1,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »