Reviews for Truth
Katherine A. Jones chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
djiewjciwomojowdcwi OMG! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! PURE PERFECTION!
Mirimo27 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Great conclusion. This story had a nice twist of Alice being used as a substitute girlfriend for Alfred (There needs to be more of those, haha XP) Alfred broke his relationship with Alice like a true man. Overall I loved it, it was nice seeing Arthur returning Alfred's feelings back. :] So glad this story wasn't really one-sided after all-!
PT-chan ssu chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Awww. This is really cute x3 Go Alfred! XD

*and wow Arthur... that is one LOOOOONG list OAO Who'd think the Student Council President was THAT much of a rebel just a short time ago XDDDD*
InvaderPey chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Awww :3 I wish reality could be like this
Kat chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
*pictures Spain singing Hannah Montana songs*

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, that was an amazing story, but I can't believe it! Hahahah!
pandawolf chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
I jumped from lj to search here just in case you post it on the pit. I'm so glad I did that and found this story complete with continuation.

I adore the 'coming out' scene of people confessing what they kept hidden all along.

Thank you very much for writing this!
RandomInCommon chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Awesome! It was so fluffy I was gonna dieeeee~~ cheerio~
arjelle chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This story was amazing and so cute~ Is it bad that I'm tempted to make a doujin out of this? Anyways, thank you for writing this :) It was certainly not a waste of time to read.
Scorpling chapter 2 . 6/23/2011

Thanks to you I have the best caries in the entire world~
TheOppositesAlchemist chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
S-So...perfect...SQUEEEEE! Is it wrong that the end made me hug my laptop? Cuz I did. It was just...SQUEEEEE!
I love bath towels chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
yay, thank you for adding another chapter, this had a really sweet ending, lol, i can imagine Spain liking Hannah montana...
PierrotRabitt chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I know this is a one-shot and all, but I have to agree with everyone else, this is just too good to /not/ continue!
Brixland chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
, and tehn, a sound of something hard and British hit the floor behind everyone, and they all turned too see the school president had feinghted :)

really good story!
deviousone chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
when i was reading this i kept saying to the screen: "go on... go on..." then it was the end. ahahaha. you should totally continue this. add Arthur's reaction... maybe a bit of insight between their relationship as friends... just suggesting.
I love bath towels chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Eeeeeeek! No, its too awesome to stop there! Please continue with this.