Reviews for Inhale
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I REALLY, really liked this. The whole 'on drugs' thing was a super cool touch - it made the fic very unique, and it suited the premise. The dialogue was spot-on, too. Great job!
CBK1000 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I thought this was beautifully written, and that the vagueness actually fit the piece. There is a poetic tone to your style that I quite like. I also thought it was interesting how you twisted the prompt into something so serious.
junealondra chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
hi. this is me. reviewing you. for the first time. i just stole our reviewing virginity. anyways:

this... is... ammaahhzzzinnggg..

luff. luff. luff.

i love me my vague-y artsy fartsy writing.

this is beautiful.

although, like our dear friend, i stupidly missed the heroin part (until like, the last line with the needles in our veins part)... and then i was like - OH. and then i read it all again :D and it was still beautiful, only better, since i actually knew what was going on, kekeke. (see what i did there? with the azn laughters?)

LOVE.
SpaceNugget11 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE you know how much i love this. and the heroin part (which was a helpful detail that i so stupidly missed ) anyways. I loved it and YAY my internet is working but boooo wireless is down so my skype is kinda meh~
myeve123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
*speechless* I can't find the right words, your fic just made me incoherent. Gritting, harrowing, uh.. I don't know what to say in English.., like I said, incoherent XD LOVE the imagery. I wrote a similar scene but this. I feel so inadequate XD
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I have to say, I've only read one Tifa/Reno in the past and I hated its guts. But I loved this one! I was a little disturbed when I read the prompt. I wouldn't have ever thought of something serious.

What was the other piece you mentioned in the beginning? I'm curious.