Reviews for Initiation
Dragonlover25 chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
Dragon! Lovi for the win!
X chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Can you please write another story with dragon Lovino? I love the concept! Keep the great work!
Reverse Gravity 499 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
I loved that so much, it was perfect! I was intrigued by the concept when I read the description, and the story did not disappoint. It was really well written, and I loved Lovino's take on human things that he didn't understand. I hope you write more Dragon!Lovi fics, I will totally read them!
Zovuyo chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wow i think i like this story, it's so interesting but i was beginning to wonder why is this pirate so friendly. aren't they supposed to be rough people who don't really have time for begging? i can't wait to read the following chapter. :)
Resha04 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Nice ending! :D
It's so funny when Lovi nearly burns the ship because Antonio makes a piercing on his ear XD
And the ending somehow seems a bit sad, imagining one day Lovi will break free from the curse and go. But well, I like how you make it not stretching to the future to see that. It gives off the hope that maybe he will stay. :)

And... isn't there any prequel fic for this? About how and why Lovi is turned to human and how Antonio found him, and about his fear of sword and thunder.
Resha04 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
All the cheers in the world for Lovi!
Raul is such a jerk. I can't understand why he hates Lovi so much just because he's a dragon as much as I can't understand why racism exists. :\
But really, Lovi here is awesome! If you don't have sword, as long as you can still move, get him! :)
Resha04 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Like this story :D
I love Dramano. It's a unique one I'd say. And I love your characterization of him, and also of Spain. And how they interact is adorable. Especially at the last chapter where even though it was storming that night, Spain still had to sleep on the floor with one more burnt shirt because he hugged Romano XD

And this chapter, Lovi, really, tomatoes? XD
But it's sweet of you to think for treasure for your captain :3 And Spain loves the tomatoes too!
IcestormTundra chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
daaww lovis not a fan of peircings ... i know how you feel lovi
sweet ending and great fanfic )
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Dragon Lovi is awesome. write more about him! oh and is there a dragon Feli to bring more fire to the party!?
takuya chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
oh that chapter was so very epic, i loved it, this whole story was great
Riverclan23 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Ok this chapter is a year old but since it was updated yesterday I'm hoping you still read the comments.
I LOVE ROMANO, DRAGONS, AND PIRATES SO YOU ARE NOW MY FAVORITE AUTHOR EVER u
p.s. this is amazing
Spamano4ever chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Yay! I seriously cheered when I saw this was updated! Yours was the first Dragon!Lovi story I ever read and I loved it:) Now I found a bunch more!
Neeky-chan chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
This story was so adorable! :D Lovi-chan is a perfect person to be a dragon, don't you think? :3 I loved following this story and I hope you have a great day.
Neeky-chan
AliceFalls chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Will Lovi ever be able to return to his true form? I what him to be able to turn into a human and dragon at will. That would be cool...
Neeky-chan chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
This is such a cute story! I like Lovi-chan as a dragon. That fits him so perfectly with his short-temper. Spamano is also a really cute couple! I hope I can see more of this story! ~Neeky-chan