Reviews for He Was That Good
LeonKennedy45 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
You should do that. A Britt giving Blaine a BJ would work.
ILuvFredBH6 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Kurt... Now I need a cold shower...
seheronelves chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Kurt sure knows how to get a girl going for a gay guy ;) Awesome sequel :D
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh damn... I need to show this to my boyfriend PRONTO!
MrsTColfer chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
an other part with brit and blaine sounds amazing! This was soooo hot!
Windrider1967 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
OMG
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Interesting... ;)

Let me know if you write the other one please )
DJ-DizzyD chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Any sequel to this sequel would be amazeballs. That was...a lot hotter than I expected it to be. Just...yessssss lol! Awesome sequel :D
IssyRedbird chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I think they should be sober for it XD like Brittany just sits him down and says something like, "I made a promise with my dolphin, and I keep promises." or something like that
CrazyBananas95 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
God this was hot! You have strange powers to make gay characters seem very not gay lol

I think that Blaine/Brittany explanation is a very good idea! I will await that :P

Great story :)
silviekins chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Brittany telling Blaine would be awesome sequel would be awesome :o

not much for the whole Britanny blowing him tho D: but nice story! :D
Marti1013 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
LOL, I'd like to see Finn mentioning something about not being able to get Rachel off or something and Kurt giving him tips, maybe offering to monitor them so Finn's doing it right. Damn, now I'm getting ideas.

I'd like to see more of this. It was funny, I'd gone looking for the previous story the other night because I remembered just how funny it was. Thanks for the giggle.

Marti
Um chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I just have one question. Why didn't Kurt just give Blaine a hands-on lesson as to what he liked? I mean, that would have seemed more plausible than going down on Rachel just so Brittany would teach his boyfriend what he liked.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
OMFG... that was offend hook hot! And I love the idea of Britt and Blaine!
galaxyeyed chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
In the words of Rachel... Yes! I liked this way more than I should have, especially since het usually does nothing for me. But this was so hot and hilarious oh my god. Please do a third part, that would be amazing.