Reviews for Forever Strange
The Dust In Dreams chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Bloody hell, you have talent. I came here from a recommendation (I don't usually read HP fics all that much), and I was blown away. Unbelievably excellent. Well done!
AAKK47 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That was lovely.

Incredibly sad but truly touching.

Your writing is amazing, I love Harry's voice in the beginning and the shift to a more removed narration later on. The ending made me want to cry, I'm not sure if u wanted to cry over their deaths or that they could be together, it was rather bitter sweet.

I encourage you to continue writing and salute you for a wonderful piece.

Silvanesti chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I have tears in my eyas and a lump in my throat after finishing this story. So sad, and beautiful.
MagixDiana chapter 1 . 8/2/2011

You really have a way with words, and I'm so happy that I found this story. I especially loved the ending, in which Snape remained Headmaster, and the portrait was a nice touch. The inscription fit perfectly, I think.

Thank you very much for posting this. You deserve so many more good reviews.
ThestralSong13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was really wonderful!

At first I had some trouble getting into it, but about halfway through Harry's thoughts I was totally absorbed. And it made me cry. It more than just brougth a tear to my eye, it really had me crying.

Thank you for this amazing story!
Mennamoon chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I never thought of the HP books this way.. I never thought of Harry and Draco as being caged, but it makes a hell lot of sense. And I love the last part, with the portrait. It sounds like a perfect place. It makes me kind of jealous, actually.

Actually, I never really thought about the books. I just read them and watched the movies. I laughed and cried, but just read them without thinking a whole lot about it. I never think about any book I read. I try not to, at least. I don't want to think about them, because it'd make my life so much harder..

Sorry for all the rambling. Actually, all I said means you've made me think with your fanfic. It was a great fic, I really loved it. But it was sad, in a way, though it also gave me hope. I don't know why, it just did. Thank you for writing it.
greeneyedAlice91 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I really liked it and wish there were more Darry stories with a mentorish-Severus. Well done
xAstoriainmyDreamsx chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love how you redeemed Severus and Draco, this is a great story:)
Morbubble chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
0h dear me, that was beautiful and heart-wrenching and simply lovely. I very nearly cried. It was great, the way you used 'Just Harry', I love the idea of that. Brilliantly bittersweet.
expelius chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
So I was sitting at the dentist waiting for my mom to get out when I came across your fic. I think the other people thought I was weird because I started crying halfway through. I loved it. Keep up the great writing. chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I absolutely loved this it was so sad yet beautifully blisfull all at the same time. I will be reading more of your stuff and I thoughly look forward to it.
oxymoronic-tautology chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
My god! I started crying in the middle of it and I never stopped! It was absolutely wonderful! It was just...written beautifully. This is probably one of my favorite Severus Snapes I have ever read, and I thank you for presenting me with that. I loooved this one-shot, and even though I definitely saw it as sad (and you definitely made me cry! ;), it did end happily and that probably made me cry the most! I'm such a sucker for happy endings...*sigh*...:) I absolutely loved it; great job!
Emotive Gothika chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Sad, yet heartwarming. ;A;

Interesting take on the Bathroom Scene (oh yeah, it's capitalized!). Makes for nice inspiration. ;D

Lovely, just lovely.
TaylaG chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
You made me cry! Well done and thankyou, that was beautiful :')