Reviews for Ultraspectral
kandita chapter 1 . 4/7
Lolololololol! Too cute
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 2/6
...Absolutely hilarious, and fitting for all the characters. I could easily see this happening.
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
good very good!
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I can't believe I never reviewed! Reviewing for others suddenly becomes important when you start writing your own stuff. Dunno why.

I love this! The plot and setting are way different from what others have (which have now become so typical). A change from the norm is always pleasant! I read this often, actually.
NaniMok chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Bwahahah Naruto's interruptions cracked me up! I think you did a marvelous job at capturing Hinata's sweet sensuality especially at the beginning *blush*. The ending was just ridiculously hilarious.
Lionheart chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I wonder how many people at the auction thought it was a bit weird that Hiashi spent a lot of money to buy a picture of his naked daughter...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This has a sweet sexiness to it. I think you'll do wonderful in this fandom. Thanks for sharing!
EveJ Hina chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
NICE
Ayrmed chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Good story
LoveOmeral chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh my goodness that was brilliant ahaha! This was a perfect balance of romantic and hilarious. I could only wish to write such a great one-shot! Great job 3.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Ahahaha that ending. Over all this was freaking awesome!
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Honestly hinata tooooo shy a girl too do that... & wouldn't that be degrading too the hyuuga(main branch)? honestly i think she needs too be disowned...
softwinds chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I like this. Short yet sweet. And I suppose we all know why Hiashi quickly bade for the painting... Lol!

- softwinds -
Niensel chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hihi Loved the story !
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Nice story :)

And, oh, God, when Hiashi finds out... they'll be in trouble.

But Hinata and Naruto are going out! so I guess is fine haha