Reviews for Supergirls Beginning
Taeniaea chapter 31 . 3/3/2014
cool story
Nemrut chapter 30 . 8/27/2013
Overall, liked the story, although it did feel a bit too safe, too nice. I liked the romance between Supergirl and Diana, I just wish Supergirl would be a bit ... harder but I guess, being Supergirl, her niceness is the whole point.

Thanks for sharing this.
SeanHicks4 chapter 31 . 10/21/2011
Interesting story
kirbster676 chapter 25 . 9/18/2011
Great chapter, been enjoying your story from the start. Really looking forward to how the interview goes.
kirbster676 chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
Good chapter, now that the Blur (she really needs help with names.) Is out, looking forward to her interaction with the JL.
kirbster676 chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
Read your story today and enjoyed your take on supergirl and wonder woman. Yes your grammer is a bit off at times, but nothing that distracts from enjoying the tale.

Really looking forward to sg & ww getting together.
sovereign91001 chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
Glad to see you're still posting and the story's picking up. The kiss was really sweetand I enjoyed it, keep it up.
LightOtter chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Please get a beta reader or work on your grammar.
shadowloo chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Good to see the story is progressing nicely. Enjoying it alot. Update soon.
shadowloo chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Good to see the story is progressing nicely. Enjoying it alot. Update soon.
sovereign91001 chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
Good stuff, everything seems to be coming along nicely. Update soon
shadowloo chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Hmm, interesting story you don't see to many ww/sg stories...so this is rather unique. I see some grammer/flow issues that could be tightned up...maybe you could get a beta? Otherwise a very engaging story and I'm definetly enjoying it...and am looking forward to seeing how Diana and Lara's relationship evolves and deepens...
sovereign91001 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Looks like I'm your first review, a wonder woman/supergirl pairing? I must confess I'm intrigued by that... a solid start to your story. I'm interested to see where this story is heading. Keep up the good work