Reviews for The Next Step
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
It would make me so very happy to see you come back to this story :*O
my destination chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Ah! This is so well written, I can't control my urges to read more.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
i thought it ended here. so i went on a rampage kuz its so amazing it could end with all those loose ties. apperently i was wrong and im so happy im cring thats how much i love this story. please fo my sanity continue.
Princess Auna chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
I feel bad for sakura :( I'm glad sasuke is there for her hehe.

That woman is very mysterious... : o itachi children was a surprise xD
LilyVampire chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
Oh. Wow, what just happened? O_o I.. hope she didnt lose the baby. And that you will explain who the hell the twins are and why did Mikoto ask like that.. Great chap tho, hope you'll update soon _
Princess Auna chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
D: ohnu!
LilyVampire chapter 18 . 5/15/2012
So much happiness in this, it's great! D Hope to see another update soon! _
hirokiri9 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Why is Naruto calling Sakura, Sakura-san?
Princess Auna chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
wow this was an intence chappie lol...

Theres so much going on. I got that the boys are all like owo... :[... /3

but at first i got he impression they are in a gengutsu [or some trickery like that] because everyone who was on the mission is acting.. odd :x

it probably was that crazy chicka x.x man... i must say im a tad confused but i read back and fixed it a bit. i know they are trying to get ziom and that tch- chick is having a conniption fit. :/ bah

i hope ziom wakes up from whatever he's under :[[[...
LilyVampire chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
Arhhg that bitch.. she made Sasuke lose his purpouse in life didn't she! Meh. I hope she dies. And that you update soon! (that last part was too cute tho)
LilyVampire chapter 16 . 4/10/2012
I can so imagine Sasuke saying darling xD I want to know what the bitch thing is about tho, and hope you'll update soon! *and you know we all have a love/hate relationship with cliffies!*
Princess Auna chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
D: gaaaaaah i hope ziom wakes up from his trance soon :!
LilyVampire chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
wow. Just.. wow. I hope you'll explain all of this soon, because its just.. not unexpected, but I don't get it at all xD Hah xD I loved the part where Sasuke stuttered too! Hope you'll have time to update soon again _
LilyVampire chapter 14 . 3/15/2012