Reviews for The Day the Arms Closed
Humanity, fuck yeah!
Sorlian chapter 3 . 8/21
Going for their own big 3, an alternative to the current power structure. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.
magkiln chapter 14 . 8/19
It's been a long time. Glad to see this story is still alive.
CBase chapter 7 . 8/15
Your Humanity is shit. Why :are they not leavi g peacefully. The council owes them nothing.
F*cking parasites. I'm rooting for the council
Ttw1 chapter 14 . 8/15
Great read. Followed and favorited.
patiflops2 chapter 14 . 8/15
Nice to see this story updated mate. I can't wait to see what happen next.
OMAC001 chapter 14 . 8/11
Wow, this has been taking a long time to update.
Coment9 chapter 4 . 8/11
Rule number one don’t kick out a species that has a talent for creativity
Jade Tatsu chapter 14 . 8/11
Honestly wasn't expecting this updated, but glad that it is.

Thank you for writing.
Coment9 chapter 1 . 8/11
Down with the xenon!
BattleshipFusou chapter 14 . 8/10
I just know that this is going to end with something like a drive core going off and blowing up the citadel.
MurphysLaw89 chapter 14 . 8/10
Wow. I did not expect this to update again. Good to see you again.
Only an idiot would nuke our planet for one thing, that is why no one will. Also sick the Settlement Defence Front on their ass! "Death is no disgrace!"
General Cammy chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
if the humans honestly think failure should rewarded by death then they can hardly complain when people call them barbarians.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2017
Nuclear weapons don't explode without being triggered. Every new generation has more and more safeguards, and if you even knew a preschool level of science you'd know they aren't bombs- they are devices. They don't go off if exploded or sent through the atmosphere. You have to very precisely trigger the implosion devices or the neutron gun trigger. You would have radioactive materials falling on earth, sure, but the nukes wouldn't go off.