Reviews for The Day the Arms Closed
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 9/25
"We can make humanity great again."

Aha! I discovered this fic during Trump's run for president and it talks about making _ great again! It must be fate! :P
The Rookie Author chapter 3 . 7/24
Oh my god, you are a fucking prophet. "Make humanity great again"? More like "Make America great again"!
The Rookie Author chapter 13 . 4/28
Please, continue this story, it's so amazing!
dghornick chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
i want to , no need to read more of this. please please please make another chapter !
*kneels and places hands together as if praying *
PLEASE!
Nate chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Utter shit.

Thanks, but no thanks.
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This is going to go badly, and no-one should have expected otherwise.

The didn't even give us the courtesy given to the Batarains, and they actively steal their citizens.

And in the event that we were as dangerous as they seem to think, then they should have the foresight to kill us quickly instead of engendering a festering hatred.

God are they bad at their jobs.
envy34 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
um... well fuck them to lol.
Didd23 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
I like it and want more.
Didd23 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Have you read A Dark Dawn by Ave Imperium?
I feel like it compliments the anger humanity would feel towards the council.
Mechconstrictor chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I normally like stories where humans don't cave into the demands of the Council. On the other hand, I'll read stories where both sides are even in power. But neither one of those is this story. You have made humanity into something that doesn't even resemble humans.
Axcel chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
No offense, but this history of Earth being nearly destroyed is ridiculous. Humans only forcibly recruit when we believe is is necessary to achieve a goal that is critical to whatever society we belong to. Otherwise, if you choose not to join, you will simply be left behind and have no share in the prosperity gained unless you join. If you join but drag your feet passing the agreed laws and regulations, you will simply be booted out.
KhazintheDark chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
And context at last. Nice job with the suspense by the way. Kept me wondering about the FCW.
devo342 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Awesome
shagamus prime chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
just found your fic and i only have this to say for it

EPIC
keep it flowing
N7HG chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Gotta, say, this is a pretty great fic. Humanity isn't overpowered and I like the direction you're taking things. Update soon!