Reviews for The Day the Arms Closed
Nuclear weapons don't explode without being triggered. Every new generation has more and more safeguards, and if you even knew a preschool level of science you'd know they aren't bombs- they are devices. They don't go off if exploded or sent through the atmosphere. You have to very precisely trigger the implosion devices or the neutron gun trigger. You would have radioactive materials falling on earth, sure, but the nukes wouldn't go off.
You obviously have no understanding of nuclear weapons.
CMVreud chapter 13 . 5/25
FUUUCK YOUUUUU FOR DYYYYIIIIING!
CMVreud chapter 3 . 5/25
*reads last sentence*
*Checks story date*
Oniele chapter 9 . 1/24
KriegWar
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
"We can make humanity great again."

Aha! I discovered this fic during Trump's run for president and it talks about making _ great again! It must be fate! :P
The Rookie Author chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
Oh my god, you are a fucking prophet. "Make humanity great again"? More like "Make America great again"!
The Rookie Author chapter 13 . 4/28/2016
Please, continue this story, it's so amazing!
dghornick chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
i want to , no need to read more of this. please please please make another chapter !
*kneels and places hands together as if praying *
PLEASE!
Nate chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Utter shit.

Thanks, but no thanks.
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This is going to go badly, and no-one should have expected otherwise.

The didn't even give us the courtesy given to the Batarains, and they actively steal their citizens.

And in the event that we were as dangerous as they seem to think, then they should have the foresight to kill us quickly instead of engendering a festering hatred.

God are they bad at their jobs.
envy34 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
um... well fuck them to lol.
Didd23 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
I like it and want more.
Didd23 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Have you read A Dark Dawn by Ave Imperium?
I feel like it compliments the anger humanity would feel towards the council.
Mechconstrictor chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I normally like stories where humans don't cave into the demands of the Council. On the other hand, I'll read stories where both sides are even in power. But neither one of those is this story. You have made humanity into something that doesn't even resemble humans.