Reviews for The Day the Arms Closed
Vendoban chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I dunno why but i suddenly had the image of the Krogan as the alliance's sword, Humanity as the shield, and the Quarian as the Brain...weird.

Still though, you'd be lucky to get a handful of Krogan tribes to ally, let alone ALL of them. That's not even considering that they ARE under Council Demilitarization.
JyrFalcon345 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Now this is genuinely interesting. A study in political discourse between humanity and the rest of the galaxy...and with humans being cast as the underdogs...I think i speak for most of the other individuals here when I say that I for one am curious to see how this turns out. And if humanity allies itself with the Krogan and Quarian races they could definitely end up as military contender./ Maybe not as a full on military wrecking ball, but I'd guess that if the Quarians were set loose on the interstellar COMS network, military and diplomatic bands, and shut those down, or held them under their grip...someone within the council would have to begin making concessions.

Keep it up, i'm interested in seeing where this is headed. And reply to my review at- lexicon345
Atomic Sharks chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
so the humans will cure the genophage and the quarian immune system?
Drunken Soviet chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
This is one of the best stories I have ever seen
lsq78 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Hah! Alliance with the Krogans and Quarians to kick the council's asses! I like where this story is going :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Humanity should ally with the geth, after all they never wanted a war in the first place. And what the he'll took you so long
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
BAMS chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
good chapter, this is getting good RIP Anderson
miner249er chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
its beginning to get good!
douchiesnacks chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
good chapter, now we are talking! Manifest Destiny FTW!
Solomon Shekelmanbergstein chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
No. Just... no. Begging for trade and colonization rights is not a even remotely believable. If humans have spaceships, there would be tens of millions lining up to enlist in the space navy or a colonization drive with screams of "Manifest destiny!" Caution gets thrown to the wind when people think they see the chance to build a new civilization to their own liking. The very notion can fill a person with such zeal that it's scary. Rather than being glum about not being governed by aliens, folks would just seek out their chance to become the governor on a new planet. Opportunity that knows no bounds. You ought to take a close look at the history of the western expansion in America, you'll find it may give you some insight into what will happen when the far reaches of the galaxy look to be within our grasp.
Takaiteishu Naruto chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Well I just finished going through both chapters currently up and some of the reviews, and personally don't think that enough information is available just yet to tell if the Alliance will become stronger or weaker due to exclusion from Citadel-controlled space. I am however looking forward to finding out.
douchiesnacks chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
good chapter, as other people said SA/Humanity would be alot more powerful without the Citadel laws.
douchiesnacks chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
interesting fic.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
The council are real bastards in this AU. Sounds like the First Contact War got hotter than in canon. I suppose now the Systems Alliance will become more like Halo's UNSC. Unrestricted by the Councils laws, they can make AI's, supersoldiers and WMD's that would be banned by the Citadel and unlimited dreadnoughts. Perhaps an alliance with the Quarians is at hand?

The Spirit