Reviews for The Day the Arms Closed
Da-Readin'-Guy chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
So how does the nuclear weapons that spilled from the dreadnought spontaneously detonate when they impact the surface? They require their triggering mechanisms to activate in order to go up in a mushroom cloud, as far as I'm aware, and hitting the ground at high speeds doesn't do that. They just hit like a kinetic round and probably spread radioactive material around the impact area.
NarwhalWarlord chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Hi.

Interesting story, neat concept, and nice plotting.

One quick thing, and don't worry, it's common - it's rogue, not rouge. Rouge is a French word for Red. So unless the Nigerians were French Socialists, I don't think that's quite what you meant.

As long as this isn't a humanity-stomp (because those are really quite tired), I'm going to be quite pleased with this fic.

That being said, I honestly don't think the SA has the capacity to even take the Citadel. PM if you want my reasoning, but I have good ones.

EMPs don't work like that. No matter how strong they are, any Farraday cage can block them. And since the Geth are apparently "shielded" (presumably by the aforementioned Farraday cage), they'd just be entirely EMP-proof.

Again, PM if you want, but I don't think it would be practical. To use an EMP on the Citadel either.

I like your Batarians, though. They're fun. Apparently quite effective. I like that.

And after there were all the bodies hanging in the control room, I was half-expecting to see Chekov locked in a container. Geddit? Star Trek - The Wrath of Khan?

That's a good thing in my eyes.

Quick question - how does Ryker get around that fast? From wherever to Arcturus in hours, then to the Migrant Fleet with half the Alliance dreadnought count in a couple more days, then Tuchanka without the dreads in a couple more days, then the arse-end of Alliance space with Krogan and Marines acting on probably recent intel and setting up a trap before this near-future raid? That man is madly he's taking, I want.

Anyways, good writing style, and good luck on writing this!

The God-Emperor Protects,

NarwhalWarlord
OMAC001 chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
I like this take on the formation of the System Alliance. The canon explaination seemed a little...optomistic. Please update this story soon.
doctor anthony chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
A great chapter here I really liked it, update soon.
TheDivineDemon chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
An interesting and very possible thing to happen after the founding of the Alliance. One nit pick, in the ME setting there is no USA, Canada or Mexico. All of North America is one country, I think its called the United North America or something like that.
ShadowCub chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
All of this is what happens when humanity puts their faith in aliens. If they had worked as hard as fixing earth and their own culture instead of running around working/sleeping/dying for aliens I'd have some sympathy for them.

Why is humanity there, evacuate, built giant space stations take care of their own. Put them into asteroids,

Which is what I would have liked to see me ME.
tamahome8 chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
a wonderful gift this christmas season! :)
Spartan1117 chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Fuck the council
kyle131996 chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Very good chapter.
Talimancer chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
waiting for a new chapter
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I believe you used you're twice in this chapter where it should have been your instead

remember you're you are... my keyboard design, and my hatred for ' (i only use it if i write formally) means you are is faster to write.

your is an ownership form.

yeah thats the best translation i could get...

as for learning english... well danish and chinease (mine is the former) are supposedly harder.

since the meaning can change by pronounciation..

now the chinease are hardasses on that subject, its rare ive seen than in my own language and in most cases (well all i can think off) context makes it a moot point...

in all other cases where its the same spelled word, context is clearing it.

so yeah context is good in danish... not as usefull with chinease though.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
interesting...

im always for reading for want of a nail fics... they have a taste i like..

and i doubt its because of my unilateral positive opinion on the multiverse theory...
it just fits really well and solves MANY time travel related issues, such as killing the time paradox thing with a cluster nuke launcher on rapid fire.

As for 80 percent?

huh i believe the nail is older than one would just think..

last time i checked only TWO nukes have ever been used outside of testing.

and both areas are doing well now 60-70 years later.

yes i mean the hiroshima and nagasaki nukes.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Fantastic story. Keep it up. Wish the chapters were longer though.
boss 12 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
a great story i want to see what happen in chapter 13,those filty xenox will pay for shanxi and the millions they killed will be avenged,the dont deserve our tech,whe are better alone.
boss 12 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
great story,fuck the citadel whe are better alone!
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »