Reviews for The Day the Arms Closed
peaches chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Yo, I really hope you continue this story. Ive been wanting to see a story like this for a while. Keep up the good work and throw us an update to let us know weather this thing is dead or not. Good work though, I love the story!
Best of luck!
Zomvee chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
sounds like this is going to be really good but also worrisome dont know why just am.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
An amazing story!
HellsMaji chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Yeah! I always prefer stories where Humans aren't the council's lapdogs lol.
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
What happened to updates? This is a new, interesting take, albeit depressing...
Guest chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
this is awesome!
Wirespeed91 chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
Hey,

Just wondering: Now, maybe I missed an A/N on this, but are you intentionally going AU with the Quarian government? I was just curious, 'cause if you didn't intend to, then, well, it's certainly AU now.

Not a bad what-if fic, nevertheless.

SGW
Teucrian chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
The chapter looks good. Definitely enjoyed it, and didn't notice any drop off in quality.
Axcel chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Crusaders? How did they know! Quick! Fire! For The Emperor!
OMAC001 chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
I think you are doing good. Although I forget why the Alliance is going to war with the Batarians, it does show how the troops are cooperating. Hope we get to the Invasion of the CItadel soon.
doctor anthony chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
This was a great chapter, I really liked it update soon.
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
And this is what happens when you decide to trust aliens instead of building your own colonies ect.
RamenKnight chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
ITS ALIVE! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyway, glad to see your back from the past like a blast. Its nice to see one of the better ME/Halo crossover, or crossover for that matter, getting revived. LIVE! MWHAHAHAHAHA
equinox chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
A amazing fanfic so far, update asap.
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Why is the Council always a bunch of idiots with the collective I.Q. of burnt toast?
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »