Reviews for The Day the Arms Closed
Lay Down Hunter chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
We're not racist we're just pissed
Lay Down Hunter chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
You just did
Lay Down Hunter chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
I like where this is going!
Lay Down Hunter chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Bastards
Lay Down Hunter chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
We don't need them we're humanity!
ShadowCub chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
All I can say is Humanity Fuck Yeah!

Medi gel? Let those aliens bastards suffer. What has humanity ever got from the council except forced stagnation.

Its a pity that they can't steal the citadel, take it to human space and shut down those relays, lol.
RamenKnight chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
Another great chapter. I got sucked in so far.
doctor anthony chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
A very good chapter here I liked it very much.

I wouldn't be surprised that if the Alliance help the Quarians wipe out the Geth once and for all in return for their help in taking the Citadel from the Fascist Citadel Council and then divide the spoils among themselves and the Krogan. Like what the allies did with Berlin at the end of WW2.

I recommend you read my Mass Effect fic Paths to Vengeance, I think you'll like it.

Update soon.
douchiesnacks chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
good chapter
NightStalker92 chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
Not to mention, if you take the Citadel, in the process, you've taken out much of the Citadel Defense Force. The Council races, unless they're totally brain dead, will accept a new status quo, if only so they can focus on preventing the Terminus from attacking them.

Add in the psychological effect of losing their biggest and most prosperous territory, and it'll hurt them. Badly.
Warmaster Tzeentch chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
The council poked a sleeping bear, it's time for them to have their eyes tirn out!
GodricGryff chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
good story, very intriguing
OMAC001 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
I love this story. Please update soon
edboy4926 chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
Good chapter
doctor anthony chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
A good chapter here, I liked it very much. Update soon.
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »