Reviews for Tricking the Past
Omg, omg! This is one of the best DA stories i have ever come across. Thank you!
guest chapter 88 . 5/1
love it please update
Sometimes, Alistair seems non-Alistair-ish but the story's great!
So, i found this story and wow! Almost like im playing the game again. But at chapter 13 though, the relationship development was a bit too fast for mee :( But still, its great! Glad i stumbled into this
Isabella84 chapter 88 . 9/25/2015
So I saved this story ages ago after reading through a few chapters, fully meaning to come back to it and then you know, life happened. But I rediscovered it the other day and binge-read the whole thing in a few days. Love the story, partly because it followed MY game, but I liked your writing style and you were able to capture the characters perfectly. Made me want to go back and replay Origins again! Though, I would probably do the exact thing I always do because I HAVE to marry Alistair. :P Anyway, I don't want to be a nudge, but I do hope you finish out the story! Thanks for sharing this story :)
DreamSeeker93 chapter 88 . 8/27/2015
The suspense is killing me!
Update again soon! Pweaae?
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 88 . 8/26/2015
Good job again. So the fight has begun and things ain't pretty but then again they never are in war. Loved little arguments here. Thou I am very worried about Serena here. Her condition and importance of heir make it quite unwise for her to be in field on any way. But she is right if people see pregnant woman fighting in her own way others would be ashamed not to fight themselves.

Overall good job again and I hope that you update soon.
Guest chapter 87 . 8/4/2015
Please update soon. The suspense is killing me!
RazzleEWoods chapter 87 . 7/3/2015
Honestly one of my favorite fanfics to date! you have put so much work into this and it has been a very good read for me. I can't even tell who's my favorite character at the moment because you make them all sound so cool! Please keep the writing going, the story is keeping me hooked. Thanks :D
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 87 . 6/24/2015
Good job again. So nice little wedding at least our heroes were able to hold. One tiny light of joy at least for the moment and much needed one for sure. And now the final battle is about to begin and who knows just who all survive there.

Btw one little correction here. People called Alistair Your Grace. Mistake little there. In Thedas like in real Your Grace is used when speaking to Grand Cleric, High priest or highest nobility (Teyrns, Dukes and Marquises). For king it is your majesty or rather your highness till official coronation.

Overall good job again and I hope that you update soon.
Pollyanna24 chapter 87 . 6/23/2015
A great chapter, this is really a solid piece of writing. The only criticism I have out of all the chapters is the part about Serena's pregnancy being sped up. I don't know, it just seems out of place and a bit too fanciful. Just my two cents, I'm glad to see you back updating this.
Guest chapter 86 . 6/23/2015
This story is my absolute favorite! Pleas please please continue! So close to the end and I want to know what you've cooked up for Dragon Age Origins!
DalishEssence chapter 86 . 6/16/2015
Read it all in a day! You are seriously a very talented writer! I loved everything about it so far! You gave the characters depth and a personality beyond what you see in the game! As I was reading this, I felt like these people existed and I really knew them! It even made me tear up in some parts! Please keep writing!
RazzleEWoods chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I'm currently reading this story right now and i have to say, i love how you have written it. Everything flows really well. I'm practically hooked, wanting to find out what happens next at the end of each chapter, even though i've played the game. Please keep this story going. GO DRAGON AGE FANS!
Dr. Sky Kingdom chapter 86 . 6/8/2015
I am endlessly happy you updated this! Great chapter as always. This story is more than worth the wait. Hope everything goes well with this novel you're publishing! :)