Reviews for Tricking the Past
Umm I know it has been a year but seriously... This can't be all there is...I find one of the best docs in a long time and then... Please Finnish it please
Guest chapter 84 . 12/28/2013
This is amazing! Only found it two days ago and finished already (gutted that its not complete..) Fanfics of dragonage origins usually disappoint me, but I love everything about this. You have the characters spot on, and I love the attention to detail. I laughed so hard at those few orzammar chapters, they were so funny! Truly brilliant pice of writing, thank you :-)
NotAStalker chapter 84 . 9/3/2013
I am so happy with this story! It always upset me that the only way Alistar could stay with our Grey Warden was through having sex with a woman he doesn't even like! But this thrilled me beyond belief! I am so grateful! I look forward to more!
iKatnissStarkWestoftheFlock chapter 28 . 8/21/2013
Okay, I seriously thought I was the only one who died laughing everytime Isolde said 'Teagan'! It's just so weird and pathetic-sounding...granted, her son is being possessed by a demon but when she said something along the lines of 'I don't have much time TEA-GAHN!' I pretty much lost it XD
theschmooples chapter 84 . 5/9/2013
Really interesting and well written story! I love how you've altered the side stories so Alim is a companion, many of the other origins still happened (just not for the main character) etc, it fits perfectly in this tale.

I really enjoy reading this and it will be exciting to see how the story proceeds, now that we are so close to the ending! :)

Keep up the good work!
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 84 . 3/28/2013
Great job again. So much happened. Gotta admit quite interesting choice of just what happened with Dark Ritual gotta admit I did not see that coming. But for Alistair and Serena this was probably good. I think Alistair's comment has some truth in it. I mean Morrigan most likely does not want royal blood to her child but dragon blood and we know from comic now that Theirin line has dragon blood because of Calenhad.

Gotta admit that animal scout idea was brilliant. I know for real that many commander would pay a fortune for such useful scouts. Btw do Eamon or even Fergus know of Serena's abilities? Perhaps not and maybe it's best to keep this secret Chantry most likely would say those abilities are magic.

Seriously nice scene with Zevran. The fellow really is truly smart and sharp eye'ed. His attitude just often makes all think that he is not.

Overall great job again and I hope that you update soon.
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 83 . 2/3/2013
So the choice has been made and it was much like I suspect. Even thou many will say she did choose the lesser evil of the two it still hurts. Eamon and Fergus probably would say so at least since it gives Ferelden future.

Gotta admit you wrote Elissa and Alistair well for this chapter. On how both reacted and just how this truly hurt. Both will curse this day since Alim wasn't there. His presence would have made this so much easier thing.

At least Morrigan was honest to most things and to as why she did this. It wasn't for Alistair it was for Selena. But I wonder if even Morrigan knows of Theirin being some kinda dragon-lords and just what secrets blood of Calenhad holds we that we have learned from comics.

Overall good job again and I hope that you update soon.
kaysue18 chapter 83 . 2/3/2013
I love this story. It is really my favorite story on this whole website. Also, this is my LEAST favorite part in the game. It makes me sad. Very well written, as always :)
dominicgrim chapter 83 . 2/3/2013
another great chapter :) One step closer to victory!
Pollyanna24 chapter 82 . 1/2/2013
Yea! you updated! I came late to the game on this story but I really like it. I'm hoping for a happy ending especially since there is a little one one the way.
lissy303 chapter 82 . 12/29/2012
I've only just found your story, and it's taken me the better part of four days to make it through 82 chapters. First of all... 82 CHAPTERS? Holy smokes, you're dedicated! The longest story I've ever written was nine (for another fandom)... I'm currently drafting one that looks like it'll be 14 or 15 maybe, and as into it as I am, I'm dreading the idea of being stuck to one story line for that many chapters. But wow... do you think you'll make it to 100? I truly hope you write a sequel of sorts with Alistair, Serena, and the baby. Assuming all three survive... if they don't, I will be awfully sad.

You also go into an amazing amount of detail which I love! I also really like how you bring in the other potential Wardens as well... Alim, Kallian, etc. Your story is so enjoyable to read, hence why I made it through in just a few days. I can't wait for you to finish this up!
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 82 . 12/24/2012
Good to see you updating again and good job again. So finally the secret is out and true task of grey wardens is known. Btw what did Riodan mean by his comment of new ones being so new to their calling. Does he mean that wardens must have been wardens for sometime to make the killing blow?

And now at long last Morrigan reveals her knowledge and the ritual. I wonder why she didn't go to Alim. I mean he most likely would be willing but question does she need again some1 who has had taint for sometime but not too long.

I suspect thou that Serena will agree to the ritual and convince Alistair also. For the sake of Ferelden for it needs them both and that their unborn child would know both of his parents she will agree.

Overall good job again and I hope that you update soon.
Zoe Whiteraven chapter 81 . 12/20/2012
I absolutely love your story so far! I've been reading this story for almost a week and through the whole time you had me laughing! I really hope you update soon! :)
DocBon3saw chapter 81 . 11/19/2012
please keep it coming. you've created a great dynamic between our beloved characters, and then left it at something of a cliffhanger. I particularly like what you've done with Zevran, and the veiled friendship that Morrigan has for Serena
Murlyndsgirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Hello! Just found this and I love it so far. Ser Samuell is cute! :-)

Just two questions/comments:
1) in this quote : The boy was very handsome, if a bit stuck-up. Her father's lands, Amarathine, were the treasure of Ferelden, however, so she supposed some of his obnoxiousness came from simply growing up in the city... Do you mean to say "HIS father's lands..." referring to Thomas' father, Arl Howe?

2) Logain is not King Cailan's uncle, as it says above. He is Cailan's father-in-law. Eamon is Cailan's uncle.

With that, I'm off to read some more! I LOVE getting into long stories with lots of chapters ahead of me. :-)

-MG