Reviews for Awakening
TsubasaWitch chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Looks like things are rolling now that sucks that Akihiko. Got a hit to the noise like that but it seems. Like Tomoko will, finally be getting some answers about. Her little cat firend XD thats what it seems like to me anyway.

You gotta love Mitsuru she can pull; off almost anything thanks too. That company of hers oh well I do look forward to. Seeing more of Tomoko in the next chapter. As well as to learning more about her unique persona.

Update when you can! Looking forward to more!

TsubasaWitch
TsubasaWitch chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
:D I like this, it's interesting and a new refreshing idea. To have someone in there a year early. To be honest I'm really looking forward to more.

This is really, original right now and thats something. I'm enjoying update again when you can I look forward. To seeing more from your character!

TsubasaWitch
serenasgurl chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This must be after the deal with Ken and Shinji, which would make her in middle school, amirite?

Very interesting so far, and I'd like to see more.
XxAsagi-OkamiXx chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Still as awesome as the first time I read it E! I really have to diasgree with your first reviwer. I still think this is really well written and I find it very engrossing. But you already know that I'm guessing...still love it!
PorscheViper chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Yay! I'm glad you finally put this story up.

Although I have to disagree with Nemo. I haven't even played the game and found it very easy to follow and to know what was going on.

Great job E.

Viper
Nemo chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
From your AN, "Tomoko is an addiction to the original cast of game..." I am amused by the addiction of an OC to the cast of P3. Indeed, addiction is very good. But in all seriousness, the proper word is 'addition.' Please fix and thank you.

Riddled with grammar errors, spelling errors, and was hard to follow. I was unsure if a shadow or her persona was speaking to her. I am pretty sure Buddhists do not add the word 'Buddha' to emphasize phrases the same way as 'god.' It's very racist and you should change it.