Reviews for Separated
me chapter 1 . 1/2
please continue thee storryyyyyy
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE!
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Eugene is a nerd.
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
This is gonna be good!
Sullina chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
PLEEEEEAAAAASE continue this, PLEEEEEEEAAAASE! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE DELETED!
two more questions: do you have an update plan or something? or do you post regularly?
PLEASE do! i love it so much!
one more thing: once in a while there are tiny mistakes like accidently leaving a letter out or something
but you should really continue this fanfic it's interesting and entertaining and it has the warners in it (one of my favourite mixtures) i hope you'll put up the next chapter soon. i cant WAIT for it to continue and i just KNOW its gonna be great like the other chapters before
goldengod 180 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Please continue this it is really good
invaderzinandfir chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
I love animaniacs! make more please! oh and i know alot on egypt. happy writing!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
It's true that Egyptian gods are very interesting. I find it a little confusing, but I will look forward to the next chapter.
KaleidoscopetheFox chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I loves it! I hope you don't mind if I make my own, but with my own Oc's and schools and characters I think up...

If you do, I understand, but it'd be really awesome, mostly, because I somehow already thought up a different plotline and such already.

Anyways, onto the fact I'm here...

NYUUUUSS! DUN'T DELETE IT!

I'm serious. Don't. Just don't. I DON'T WANNA LIVE WITHOUT IT!

And I WILL hunt you down, woman.

XD. Just kidding! Anyways, please reply to me question by PMing me. And if you even think about deleting it again...
Classicsrule chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Honestly I think I'm really getting into this story. The Warners were pretty in character(though I think that Wakko was being a bit too harsh), and I like the overall atmosphere. So far so good.

The only thing I didn't like was that this girl that Yakko met...well, the way you described her was bit mary sue-ish. Then again, we've only just met her, so it will take a while to give her a defined personality. Anyway, I like where this is going. Keep up the good work.
EverdragonEnvy chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Wonderful story so far! I love how well you portray the characters. I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter!
knAngel18 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Interesting story so far. I can't wait to read what happens next :D
ConfusedToTheWorld chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Very nice.

I cant wait to see who they befriend in the schools and what they have to face.

I am so putting a story alert on this so i can see when you update.

Please keep going. :)
SB chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This chapter was awfully short, so you really MUST continue, because the plot is very interesting!