Reviews for Through Trust Reborn
MystWynd chapter 4 . 3/8
Wow. Just wow. This is one of the Best crossovers I've read. Bar none. Please, pretty please continue it.
DemonicMnemonic chapter 4 . 2/9
Excuse me. Where, pray tell, is the next chapter button? There's so few good fics in this crossover category, but this is one of them and therefore must continue.
Grace chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
BEST STORY EVER! PLEASE MAKE MORE!
marinakay.lebaron chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
You NEED to finish this story! It is one of the best xover storys I've ever read!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I like this story. Nice job!
Shadowcat2428 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I hope Kurt in this story, he would be happy his not the only guy with three fingers XD
Reigningspirit chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Still enjoying story
KARASU25 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Awesome! I am so happy that you updated! I am really inmersed reading the Xmens reactions to everything, and I hope that they keep thinking of the turtles as as regular mutants.. It adds to the mystery I think. They must be thinking about how difficult it mustve been for them to have such a radical change, from human to turtle... Really interesting! Please update soon!
KARASU25 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Please update soon! This is looking really interesting!
Shadowcat2428 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Wow this looks good, i hope nightcrawlers is in here!
JoeFandome chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
This is a great story please update!
caylender chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
This is fantastic. I love how all the characters interact. I really, really wish you would continue! :D
mukuto chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
The conversation of Leo and them was really interesting.

I cannot wait for the next chapter. I loved your story very much.
D.D. Natanya chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
This story is so cool! It's probably the only good TMNT story out of all 700-something! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Reigningspirit chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Still like the story and thanks for updatin