Reviews for Through Trust Reborn
JoinTheWeb chapter 4 . 2/8
Gaaaa this is amazing! Loved it! So sos much
pollielobster chapter 4 . 1/10
Just found this fic...why haven't you updated in FOUR YEARS?! This is a beautiful crossover! I absolutely love it! Faving and following! Please please please update!

If you've truly abandoned it, may I suggest some good TMNT authors on here who I'm sure could finish your idea eloquently? But really...this is really good.
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Yay! I'm not the only one with that quirk! And I thought this took place in the '07 movie verse? It's kinda confusing to make it a '03 verse and to make references to the '07 movie when it hadn't happend yet.
Althea Sirius chapter 4 . 2/8/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter! That was awesome!
Althea Sirius chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
I'm really liking it so far, haey maybe you should do Gargoyles and TMNT crossover story!
TMNTGirl chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
Love this story! Please come back to this story and update!
MystWynd chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Wow. Just wow. This is one of the Best crossovers I've read. Bar none. Please, pretty please continue it.
DemonicMnemonic chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Excuse me. Where, pray tell, is the next chapter button? There's so few good fics in this crossover category, but this is one of them and therefore must continue.
Grace chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
BEST STORY EVER! PLEASE MAKE MORE!
jungegirl97 chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
You NEED to finish this story! It is one of the best xover storys I've ever read!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I like this story. Nice job!
Hoods2428 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I hope Kurt in this story, he would be happy his not the only guy with three fingers XD
Reigningspirit chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Still enjoying story
KARASU25 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Awesome! I am so happy that you updated! I am really inmersed reading the Xmens reactions to everything, and I hope that they keep thinking of the turtles as as regular mutants.. It adds to the mystery I think. They must be thinking about how difficult it mustve been for them to have such a radical change, from human to turtle... Really interesting! Please update soon!
KARASU25 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Please update soon! This is looking really interesting!