Reviews for Through Trust Reborn
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 1 . 9/27
Yay! I'm not the only one with that quirk! And I thought this took place in the '07 movie verse? It's kinda confusing to make it a '03 verse and to make references to the '07 movie when it hadn't happend yet.
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 4 . 2/8
I can't wait for the next chapter! That was awesome!
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 2 . 2/8
I'm really liking it so far, haey maybe you should do Gargoyles and TMNT crossover story!
TMNTGirl chapter 4 . 1/18
Love this story! Please come back to this story and update!
MystWynd chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Wow. Just wow. This is one of the Best crossovers I've read. Bar none. Please, pretty please continue it.
DemonicMnemonic chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Excuse me. Where, pray tell, is the next chapter button? There's so few good fics in this crossover category, but this is one of them and therefore must continue.
Grace chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
jungegirl97 chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
You NEED to finish this story! It is one of the best xover storys I've ever read!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I like this story. Nice job!
Hoods2428 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I hope Kurt in this story, he would be happy his not the only guy with three fingers XD
Reigningspirit chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Still enjoying story
KARASU25 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Awesome! I am so happy that you updated! I am really inmersed reading the Xmens reactions to everything, and I hope that they keep thinking of the turtles as as regular mutants.. It adds to the mystery I think. They must be thinking about how difficult it mustve been for them to have such a radical change, from human to turtle... Really interesting! Please update soon!
KARASU25 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Please update soon! This is looking really interesting!
Hoods2428 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Wow this looks good, i hope nightcrawlers is in here!
JoeFandome chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
This is a great story please update!