Reviews for The Prophet's Prediction
Yay, how refreshing that he doesn't let people die while hiding, or let the knights go on a two week quest to find Emrys, when it's inevitable! THANK YOU!
too-much-inspiration chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
Very nice, I particularly enjoyed the twist in the middle with the pseudo-possession. It was a little unfortunate you had to deus ex the mess, but that it was getting to the deus ex or die point. My only complaint has to be the mangled Latin, which was even a bit worse than I normally expect of magic spells in stories. Probably it was the English mixed in (such as that extremely superfluous 'of' in the deus ex spell), but other than twinging a mostly already numb nerve it isn't really important for the story and gave me more a good laugh than anything else. Overall, well done. Thank you for posting this!
carisa.bruderer chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
Love it!
satomika chapter 22 . 8/16/2014
Nice!

I'm more than happy that Gwaine knows and that Merlin thought not to remove Gwaine's memories

I was hoping that Percival knows, too

Oh well

Let's just leave it that I am very happy with this fic!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
Truly fantastic. Different, interesting, excellent.

I'll even do you the honor of criticism, which I don't usually do. I didn't care for the redoing of several scenes from different POV in the center few chapters.

Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
This is so totally awesome! Everything! Geoffrey, Merlin thanking Geoffrey, keeping Gwaine in the know... You ROCK!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
Hmmmm... "Delete the memory of the people"? He's going to make it didn't happen? If I guessed right, that's certainly an Emrys-sized spell!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
Yay for Arthur rescuing him! I can't imagine how you're going to fix this in only two chapters... I assume you're going to have to kill off Uther.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
Wow, 20 points for a totally new and different scene!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
Awww, that was mean of Gaius. But considering he'd just lost his woven basket and he was in a room with two idiots...
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Cool, I've never seen anyone ask the dragon who released him.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
I like the dream.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
"Instantly, the shadows of the room seemed to strip themselves from the walls and floors, making their way into Merlin's hood."

Cool spell!

And if Arthur hasn't guessed yet, I'm going to sue you AND your cousin!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
oh man, I'm disappointed. I have never seen that I can recall a fiction where Merlin admits in a calm point that he has magic. I have seen the aftermath of those, but I have never seen him say it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I LIKE it! Usually he just wanders around looking for Emrys. Great start!