Reviews for The Prophet's Prediction
.ever
SunsetDawn420 chapter 22 . 3/8
I love this story!
It's well written, has a good plot and funny. What else could I wish for? Well, it wasn't mergana but still. A really good story. Thank you for writing it.
Matthew W Bigham chapter 22 . 1/13
I love how you had Merlin prank Arthur at the end.
GoddessOfMischiefAndMagic chapter 22 . 11/23/2015
Great story! Hope you think of making a sequel!
mizzymel chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
Ha! Asking the dragon who released him is a new twist.. Clever one too.
Nollypoo chapter 22 . 11/8/2015
This has to be the best Merlin fanfic I've ever read. Perfect balance of humor (seriously,some moments had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe) and emotion. I wish Leon didn't have to be the one to take the reveal so badly :p Gwaine was hilarious. Poor Percival and Elyan being left out! Hahaha. Well done with this!
DWfann chapter 22 . 10/11/2015
Loved the story! Amazing!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
I just choked on my lifesaver I was sucking on at that authors note. Took me a second to not die. So worth it for the laugh though, hah, that'd be a great cross over too.
Fai's smile chapter 22 . 8/3/2015
I actually understood the spell, I think my latin is improving, too bad it isn't spell language in Merlin, but I absolutly adored the idea. And Geoffrey was perfect. I wonder, if Morgana remembers how her plot went into hell, doesn't really matter I suppose, since Merlin told him about the memory spell.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Yay, how refreshing that he doesn't let people die while hiding, or let the knights go on a two week quest to find Emrys, when it's inevitable! THANK YOU!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
Very nice, I particularly enjoyed the twist in the middle with the pseudo-possession. It was a little unfortunate you had to deus ex the mess, but that it was getting to the deus ex or die point. My only complaint has to be the mangled Latin, which was even a bit worse than I normally expect of magic spells in stories. Probably it was the English mixed in (such as that extremely superfluous 'of' in the deus ex spell), but other than twinging a mostly already numb nerve it isn't really important for the story and gave me more a good laugh than anything else. Overall, well done. Thank you for posting this!
carisa.bruderer chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
Love it!
satomika chapter 22 . 8/16/2014
Nice!

I'm more than happy that Gwaine knows and that Merlin thought not to remove Gwaine's memories

I was hoping that Percival knows, too

Oh well

Let's just leave it that I am very happy with this fic!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
Truly fantastic. Different, interesting, excellent.

I'll even do you the honor of criticism, which I don't usually do. I didn't care for the redoing of several scenes from different POV in the center few chapters.

Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
This is so totally awesome! Everything! Geoffrey, Merlin thanking Geoffrey, keeping Gwaine in the know... You ROCK!