Reviews for Hitomi no Tsubasa
miano53 chapter 15 . 9/3
So Luxord's back. And there's no other chapters...Aw...
miano53 chapter 14 . 9/3
So I guess Terra and Aqua are actually avatars of those two guardians, instead of being normal Unversed.
miano53 chapter 13 . 9/3
So I guess these flashbacks will reveal what's really going on.
miano53 chapter 12 . 9/2
So, Luxord's a bounty hunter too?
miano53 chapter 11 . 9/2
So, does Namine have an duo personality disorder or something?
miano53 chapter 10 . 9/2
Hmm, so Zexion's a shapeshifter or something?
miano53 chapter 9 . 9/2
And what's the deal with the cat? Hmm...
miano53 chapter 8 . 9/2
And once again, WHAT IS TERRA? Seriously, if Aqua didn't intervene, then Cloud wouldn't have made it. But I do wonder who Cloud's working for.
miano53 chapter 7 . 9/2
Er, so...WHAT is Terra? He doesn't seem like an Unversed or anything. And I guess Cloud's an Unversed too.
miano53 chapter 6 . 9/2
I knew it was Cloud. Hopefully Terra and Aqua will find them before Cloud finishes them off.
miano53 chapter 5 . 9/2
So I guess they can take a breather. And I do miss that fic from PiggyBlue
miano53 chapter 4 . 9/2
Wait, what? Who would start a rumor like that? They make them sound more like Heartless.
miano53 chapter 2 . 8/27
Sweet. So the Heartless hunt down Unversed? It almost sounds like X-Men. I like it!
miano53 chapter 1 . 8/27
Huh? Wha..? Why did Aqua call him that?
KarakuRoku chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ya know it's rare for someone to have TerQua as their OTP, so I'm glad I found this story since... I dunno, I'm tired of seeing VenQua, and I really prefer TerQua and VenFuu. (Finally, a pairing where the girl in the trio should belong to the guy overcome by darkness! Just letting out an opinion...) xD

I'm still starting out on reading this story but I'm already hooked and curious and stuff! TERRA WAS DYING?! Who owned the voice and why was she saying sorry? Terra has amnesia? ROXAS HAS AMNESIA TOO?! (WHY ROXY, WHY'D YOU FORGET XION? T_T) And what does Manse- I mean Xemnas have to do with anything? SO MUCH QUESTIONS IN MY HEAD ASGSDHDH *explodes*

I must read the rest of the story so I'll stop being confused and stuff. Okay now, that's the end of my review. Sorry for the piles of questions, but I'm still starting to read on this. -_- Expect a review from me. (Which should be soon I hope!)