Reviews for Hitomi no Tsubasa
miano53 chapter 2 . 8/27
Sweet. So the Heartless hunt down Unversed? It almost sounds like X-Men. I like it!
miano53 chapter 1 . 8/27
Huh? Wha..? Why did Aqua call him that?
KarakuRoku chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ya know it's rare for someone to have TerQua as their OTP, so I'm glad I found this story since... I dunno, I'm tired of seeing VenQua, and I really prefer TerQua and VenFuu. (Finally, a pairing where the girl in the trio should belong to the guy overcome by darkness! Just letting out an opinion...) xD

I'm still starting out on reading this story but I'm already hooked and curious and stuff! TERRA WAS DYING?! Who owned the voice and why was she saying sorry? Terra has amnesia? ROXAS HAS AMNESIA TOO?! (WHY ROXY, WHY'D YOU FORGET XION? T_T) And what does Manse- I mean Xemnas have to do with anything? SO MUCH QUESTIONS IN MY HEAD ASGSDHDH *explodes*

I must read the rest of the story so I'll stop being confused and stuff. Okay now, that's the end of my review. Sorry for the piles of questions, but I'm still starting to read on this. -_- Expect a review from me. (Which should be soon I hope!)
WritingBookworm chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Dang- I've only read the first chapter and I already REALLY like this. I'm starting to get into the Terqua pairing (I've always been a fan of RokuShi), so this fic might help me just do that. :)

I look forward to reading more!
AKAAkira chapter 15 . 4/16/2012
Congrats on getting your 100th review! And within fifteen chapters, too. By my estimates, this fic's only covered from half to a third of the story...think you can double the number of your reviews?

This was some nicely tender moments between Terra and Aqua here - though, if you don't mind me saying, I do relish your action pieces even more. So I really liked Luxord's re-entry right by the end, here - very nice point to get the tension up. I wonder what'll come next?

For lack of any real criticism at the moment - though I'm not sure if I've reminded you this yet - remember that "directives" ("he said", "she yelled") has to start uncapitalized if it's after a dialogue that doesn't end in a period, unless the "directive" starts with a name.

Can I gloat that I already bought myself a 3DS? (Spoiled KH3D for myself, though. Nevertheless, it's still a game to get, even if I know parts of the story. KH is, after all, a series that is still enjoyed even after knowing the story.)

See ya next chapter!
Chandramukhi chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
I like how this chapter was light-hearted and how we managed to read some bonding moments between Terra and Aqua. :)

Can't wait to know to who belongs those last words. I'm sure it'll bring some tension.

I hope you had (or are still having?) fun in Disney World. I'm going too soon (except that it's Disney World Paris :P), only for a day (but better than nothing). Last time I went there, I was like 6-7, so it was a long time ago. :D So I understand your excitement. I feel the same.

Anyway - can't wait for your next update! :)
Inmate XIV chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
Kingdom Hearts 3D comes out on July 31st in America. ;D I'm spreading the word.

Anyway, I wanted to say that I like your story. It makes you wonder about things sometimes. Keep up the good work!

-Silver
khdayskh1314 chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Oh what part of the plot is this? Is this the rising part or are we at the climax or Wat? I kinda see the terraqua begin to bloom but Wat about Rokushi? I hope u start on that soon! :)
MonMonCandie chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
First, I'm gonna rage because you're going to Disneyland. I've never been there once because I'm up here in Canada. So unfair! D: Oh well. Have fun and see you in two weeks? XD

LOL! Anyways, for this chapter, I love how there's a lot of Terra/Aqua interaction. I think it's sweet how Aqua told Terra that he has a home there on Destiny Islands now. :D And talk about coincidence with the ice cream...I have something like that in mind. LOL I'm hoping everyone will get to meet up with each other agains soon. :) Aqua pretending to not be that worried for Roxas and Xion is pretty cute too! XD And that has to be Luxord at the end right? I miss him! :P

Great job! And congrats on getting 100 reviewers (it'd be awesome if I crowned it XD)! Hopefully your sister's paying you upfront. LOL! Can't wait for the next update and thanks a lot for the shout out! ;D
Devil Mordecai.Mayhem chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
(Insert your 100th review here)
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
"Now that you guys have had your little break time, I think it's time we return back to the game." My reaction is summed up in one word, Luxord. Now I'm actually kind of curious about what his abilities are, probably something related to time. My guesses are time distortion or seeing the future.

Also nice development chapter in general. After this review you just need two more, two more to one hundred!
violentyetawesome chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
Proof of my love for KH: I went to GameStop on the 29th at like 5 am to find out that KH3D comes out on the 29th in JAPAN!

Fail, right there.

Ah~ it's been a while, no? I was ├╝ber excited to read this and I hope to see more soon!
TheSapphireRose chapter 14 . 3/24/2012
I just found this story and I'm hooked! I love it, you have great creativity and good consistent writing style. I'm so glad this is on-going, keep up the great work! Can't wait for an update!
MonMonCandie chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
I'm saying it again: Zexion as a CAT is full of win! This chapter, in my opinion, is definitely lighter than what you wrote last chapter. It's a nice change of pace too. :)

I love the little legend you placed here with the Spirit Vessels. Is it a bad thing that as I was reading this chapter, I visualized a sort of anime-ish trance here? I swear, sometimes when I read some of the things in this story, I automatically turn everything into something anime-ish. A Kingdom Hearts anime...LOL That would be interesting. XD;

Uh, but anyways! Interesting chapter like always! :) The last part where there were people on Roxas and Xion's tail and then Zexion using his 'special powers'... There has to be more to Zexion than meets the eyes. X(

Great job! Hopefully whatever stress your under relaxes soon!
AKAAkira chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
Five more reviews until you reach your goal of 100~ Assuming the next chapter nets five reviews, your ratio would average twenty reviews every three chapters.

Spirit vessels, hm...? As a quote (that I made up myself): "If the height of a step is going to matter, someone MUST have tripped over it!" So with that in mind, Roxas introduced those statues very nicely, comparing them to Terra and Aqua and all (though I *think* more could have been done).

Ha-ha, Zexion gets to see some action! Of course, it's not like you haven't already made it clear he's not just any cat; still, nice job keeping with his canon counterpart's character, and props for giving this cat a warm-up outside the bag.

This chapter I happened to notice some of the more, eh, unusual phrases you've been using. I'm not sure if they were accidentally mistaken for a different word or they were supposed to be a rhetorical device, but you may want to be more conservative with phrases like "a loud awe escaping her smiling lips" and "he awed": semantically they don't make sense, as "awe" don't give out any noise in its action. I'll also give the generic reminder of proper tenses ("help but noticed something" - "help but notice something"), dialogue grammar ("'What?' He inquired - "'What?' he inquired"), and possessive vs contraction ("from it's counterpart" - "from its counterpart").

As for the Kingdom Hearts openings...I can't say I listened to them again for FIVE hours, but they were put to epic use in the new KH3D trailers, no?

Overall, this was a great chapter. 'Till next time, then.