Reviews for A Prince By Blood
love it!
Lightclaw's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/22
Wow this is impressive. I'll be reading the rest!
Sarah132cs chapter 4 . 3/24
Snape is going to kill everyone who hurt his son or hes going to faint..
fariedragon chapter 11 . 2/14
I love your author notes with Blaze and Darth and everyone else just as much as I love your stories keep up the great writing
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Finally Albus lifts his lazy stubborn arse and Harry is really saved.
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Interesting how Sev acts as a spy as a cobra.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
I literally just went ‘Pfft, lol.’ I knew the chapter would end with Dumbledore telling Severus that he was Harry's father. This is one of the few stories that I read slowly and properly and I'm loving the story so far. Great job in the character's personalities.
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I like how you made it so he and ron are still friends a lot of people change his friends when snape is around
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Well I thought when he told him it would have more detial but I geuss the blunt way works to!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
No offense, but I could totally see where this was going when Dumbledore said Harry would be staying with a relative and he glanced at Severus. And now my suspicions are correct. For some reason I love these kind of stories. Severus forms a friendship with Harry or something like that. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 57 . 5/24/2014
You assured us that you'd upload chapter 58 in less than a year. you have a few weeks left. ;)
moonserenity82 chapter 57 . 4/13/2014
cool
LoverShadowGirl chapter 57 . 3/28/2014
Wow! Great story! Keep it up!
anyeshabaner chapter 57 . 3/1/2014
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...loved every single chappy ...do update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Philodice chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Pretty black snakes are cool.