Reviews for Rebuilding
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 1 . 19h
I enjoyed hearing Bobby's point of view. Well done!
Jily4 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Sweet and wonderful! Thanks!
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Perfection.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
"They just like spending time together."

EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE.

And the King Kong original in the theater, and just - eeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm dead. Don't even have the energy to misspell it. You rule my happy-feelings world right now. I really needed to go to work feeling better. Thank you.
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
awww that was so nice. I've been going crazy reading all these awesome Sam gets his soul back/Sam's wall goes kapoot stories, and even though I love them so much, this was such a nice soothing break. I finished and then just smiled and sighed contentedly.. :D So cute and adorable, I enjoyed Bobby's pov! Thanks for sharing!
Fitz Darcy chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Love it ;)
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very nice...it starts and ends the same way, with hope..and Bobbyisms. Loved it.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was great! I like the idea of Sam rebuilding his own wall of memories! Fabulous job!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
AAWWWWWWWWW That's so sweet! I love Bobby so much. That was incredible. I'm so incredibly angry at Castiel right now. Okay I'm beyond angry. I've moved right on to pissed. I mean seriously? Sammy? Sammy was innocent in this whole thing and he hurt Sammy? He said Sammy was his "friend". I guess he forgot that when he kicked down the one thing keeping his "friend" safe and sane. I'm hoping Dean kicks his ever loving feathery rear end back to wherever the hell he came from. I guess we'll see. Anyway this was fantastic. I loved it!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh, nicely done. A very hopeful story, with Dean fixing the Impala while Sam watches and mends his mind and Bobby keeps a fond eye on both of them.
purplehairedwonder chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was lovely. I love Bobby's point of view on his boys; he sees them as no one else gets to and it's a treat to get his perspective. And seeing the brothers naturally drawn to one another is so wonderful after so long of them being apart-physically and emotionally. The peaceful times of them just *wanting* to spend time together is really poignant. Love it.

And the symmetry is rebuilding is perfect here, Dean rebuilding the Impala while Sam rebuilds his wall-and doing it in each others company. Really beautiful little snippet here, thank you for sharing!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
A wonderful story about Sammy, Dean and Bobby's relationship. You have awesome reflections and characterizations in this tag, they are absolutely spot on! And Bobby's POV is a special treat. He loves *his* boys and they know perfectly how to take his gruff demeanor. I also adored how close Sam and Dean have become again since mending the rift between them.

This is simply a gem to read over and over again and feel happy about!
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wonderful story really love Bobby's point of view.
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Thank you so much for this fic!
Kittle chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Perfection. I love it. The guys are all in character. I love Bobby's perspective, and I love the way it flows as well. Sam isn't too healed up but not too damaged either, just like I'd like to see him next season. This would be a perfect start to next season for me.