Reviews for Home is Where the Heart Is
IrregardlessAEnthusiast chapter 1 . 2/23
Dang, that's messed up, but somehow it still manages to be an interesting read. Maybe because it's so messed up it's so intriguing. A bit of Stockholm syndrome?
Anyway, favorited b/c of the guts you have to write such a story. A unique one too.
Missingwings chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as did... So horrible, yet so amazing at the same time. I just... No words.
Grimmijaggers chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Amazing story, I luv it!
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FICCCCCCCCCCCCC! It is sad that Shikamaru ended up with Hidan at last, but the plot was funking awesomeeeeeeeeeee!
Teji Crisis chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
safhjksdagsdjkhfd ...HGAEUIRHGJDAHGFJKDASGHADG... WORDS. WHAT ARE. I JUST SAHGJKGFSJKAFDAFDASH I CAN'T, SWEET GRILLED CHEESUS WHAT ARE THESE EMOTIONS, OTP FIVE FUCKING EVER, HOW DID I EVEN ONLY FINALLY READ THIS ALL THE WAY THROUGH NOW, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME, WHERE HAS THIS FIC BEEN ALL MY LIFE
It's an Existential Crisis chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
SAGDFSDLAHFDAK HOT DAMN OKAY I HAVE TO STOP HALF WAY THROUGH BECAUSE I CAN'T HANDLE ALL OF THE LOVE
XxShoukoKirishimaxX chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I've died and gone to Yaoi heaven
cupid'slove chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
My brain is fighting with itself, On one side I love this story and its one of my favorites but on the other side i want to rip it to pieces and scream at it for being so sad then burn the pieces and laugh crazily. hahaha maybe not i think ill stick with saying its sad but putting it in my favorites.
XamierTheNobody chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I loved this story so much! It was so beautiful in a twisted sort of way and normally I don't read these types of stories but I just absolutely adored this one!
Mika-Chan1496 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I really like this, to turn prisoner into a love is a great idea. This is in my top favorites now. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
SadisticPyro chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow... just wow... I don't have words to say how perfect this story was. I really enjoy your writing style and I love the end and how unexpected it was. In all honesty, this has got to be one of my top 5 favorite stories and my top Hidan x Shikamaru story. Well done!

I hope to see more of the couple :)
YaoiOverlord chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was freaking awesome.

Write more of this couple please.
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
EVen though it's horrible, I like it.

Bye. :)
TaeMint chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
*sighing happily* the third HidanxShika that was worth reading, and was really good. People need to support this pairing more D