Reviews for Digimon: Frontier Camp Parent Trap Style
LanternLover23 chapter 4 . 5/18
THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN YEARS? UPDATE ALREADY! I LOVE THIS STORY~
LanternLover23 chapter 2 . 5/18
I remember my cousins watching the movie (this is a parody of it) and I can't remember the name. Can you PM me the name? This is exactly like the movie~
Kouzumi chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Amazing story :))
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Update please. I love this story
TBNRphoenix chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
OMG this story is so good. please finish it
vixen the cat chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
wow... this is confusing and awesome at the same time! Wonder how their dad reacts to 'Koji's' haircut! 3
Flightfoot chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
"The Parent Trap" was a great movie. The remake, I mean. I liked the first one okay, but I definitely prefer the remake. Clearly you do too, since you used the remake for your base. I'd love to read more of this.
KittyKatt357 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Doggonit! I went to hit the Next button and there wasn't one! More, more! It's too good for you not to do more!
Wheelchairmaniac99 chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
pleasepleaseplease continue this and updated! its a great story based of a great movie!
Kaiyochan211 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Honestly, I didn't think I was going to like this story (I'm a bit picky when it comes to fanfiction). This actually isn't bad, considering I love both The Parent Trap and Digimon Frontier. It's interesting seeing the characters in the roles you've given them. It would have been just a bit better, in my opinion, if you made the camp be in the countryside of Japan and Kouji was from Okinawa or something like that. I do like that you made Kouichi from Japan, though. The part with the Shitsuji made me laugh, 'cuz that's probably one of my favorite scenes. I'll bring this review to an end now. Pretty good writing style you have. :)
reiynex chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Interesting… I really, really enjoyed it. It drew me in from the first chapter, usually it takes a while. Can't wait to see how Koichi goes with their dad!
Purple Pallbearer chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
I caqn't wait to see what happen with Kochi and his dad! Your doing a great job with the story!
anwong chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
yay it's update and i want more! :D really interesting story! :)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Neato. So next is Koichi and his dad.
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Yeah! Now let's see if Kouchi's dog can tell the difference from Kouji and Kouchi. :D