Reviews for Force sensitive
libraryrockerr chapter 1 . 9/19
*hugs Harry with ALL THE HUGS IN THE WORLD*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 8/28
Thanks for an enjoyable and bizarrely believable way that things could have gone.
pinks99 chapter 1 . 8/18
Haha, this is great!
Corwyn chapter 1 . 7/5
Wow.

I loved this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Tepheris chapter 1 . 7/2
Delightful little story. Definitely worth the time to read, I certainly got a few laughs out of it.
moonkid2005 chapter 1 . 6/8
Oh my freaking god this is excellent! ENCORE! (。• ᵕ •。) (。• ᵕ •。)
carnivorous butterfly chapter 1 . 5/25
Enjoyed this...
Thanks for sharing
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 5/18
Very creative and enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
4fundaore chapter 1 . 5/8
Thanks
musicmadness4 chapter 1 . 4/21
This is adorable and I love it. I love how Snape was like omg my chance to not have to deal with Potter, hah
Raiju001 chapter 1 . 4/9
Oh this was precious! I would have loved to see where it went from here. I know that Moldy-shorts would have still come after him forbhis own reasons but I would love to see how growing preteen Harry would train and then use the Force (its not magic! Sithspit!)

Man oh man, It would be interesting to see if he ended up getting followers who trained with him! (Why do they keep calling it wandless magic? It is the Force!)
The hilarity that could follow would be ever so interesting!

Still a wonderful one shot! Thank you for the story!
cutandpaste101 chapter 1 . 2/6
Oh, I love this story and concept so much. Thank you so much for it.
isekai-me-away chapter 1 . 2/1
amazing one-shot! also, the fact that Snape recognised the Star Wars reference made my day- imagine a young Severus watching the films, and this was AFTER the whole falling out with Lily... pffft
Marionette-Hime chapter 1 . 1/23
Harry Potter: founder of the Jedi order, not a wizard, defiantly not. And “Sith” lord Dumbledore! :) :) love this!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 1/20