Reviews for Force sensitive
Hell'O B'ring chapter 1 . 9/22
why are there follows even though it's complete why are there follows even though it's complete?
Ronden Kiagre chapter 1 . 9/20
The terrifying thing is that at that point we probably only 2-3 generations at best before Star-Wars-Worship becomes the self-proclaimed "One True Religion".
Veysha chapter 1 . 8/21
Oh no, why did you stop here? D:

I mean, it was a really good place to stop, and the whole story was wrapped up nicely, but... darn, I would have loved to see Harry founding the Jedi Order, managing to convert witches and wizards from around the world, perhaps partly because of his actual fame - and then there are the muggleborns which might know Star Wars but never heard of magic, so it would be much easier to convince them of this... And with wandless magic never properly defined in the books, who knows if it wouldn't be possible to develop some of the Jedi powers in the HP universe too?
What an odd, but not completely unbelievable future...

Thanks for writing this story, it really amused me to no end, very nicely done!
(And did Snape actually understand the references? It certainly looked like it.)
serialkeller chapter 1 . 8/16
Damnit! Why does it end here?!
LeinadDjo chapter 1 . 8/13
Founder of the Jedi Order indeed! Cute story! Saw this recommended from the great writing team of Bobmin, and had to try it out. Glad I did. Nice job!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 8/5
Great story hope to see more soon.
tempetepapillon chapter 1 . 7/25
well written and very creative... but sooo depressing. gosh this is tragic
cameron1812 chapter 1 . 7/18
Amazing. So, so perfect. Thank you.
Iwillwritegoodoneday chapter 1 . 6/17
This is the best hp sw xover ever
This story is awesome! It's sad that I'm still waiting for an update 7 years later
Ash0011 chapter 1 . 5/26
awww I wanted to see what happens next

this was still very good anyways, but it ended so soon
Mizuki Kudara chapter 1 . 5/24
With that last, utterly balls-to-the-wall brilliant last line. I would like to see a sequel in the future . If it isn't too much of a hassle for you , my good dude
Sefera chapter 1 . 4/28
Very good! I'm favoriting this..
Shiraishi chapter 1 . 4/25
YES, canon accepted. Fully, truly, completely.

But... Does it mean that Yoda was a house elf?
AerynS chapter 1 . 4/19
This story was recommended by Bobmin. Loved it!