Reviews for Force sensitive
Iwillwritegoodoneday chapter 1 . 6/17
This is the best hp sw xover ever
This story is awesome! It's sad that I'm still waiting for an update 7 years later
Ash0011 chapter 1 . 5/26
awww I wanted to see what happens next

this was still very good anyways, but it ended so soon
Mizuki Kudara chapter 1 . 5/24
With that last, utterly balls-to-the-wall brilliant last line. I would like to see a sequel in the future . If it isn't too much of a hassle for you , my good dude
Sefera chapter 1 . 4/28
Very good! I'm favoriting this..
Shiraishi chapter 1 . 4/25
YES, canon accepted. Fully, truly, completely.

But... Does it mean that Yoda was a house elf?
AerynS chapter 1 . 4/19
This story was recommended by Bobmin. Loved it!
duaimei chapter 1 . 4/14
Super cute!
Iryelb chapter 1 . 4/2
This story was great, I absolutely loved the concept. I wish you had decided to make it a full-length story rather than just ending it here as a one-shot but I still enjoyed the crap out of it.
EvoKov chapter 1 . 3/31
This was a few read, excellent work. I was crushed to realize this was a one-shot and had no sequel or continuation, I think it would make a great short story.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 3/22
Brilliant! Thanks for a great read.
Greate stupidity. A child making decision base on moron abusive adult. Chears to the moron who rwcomend this crap
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 3/21
Star Wars doesn't take place in the future. Also, they're called Stormtroopers, not Star Troopers. Like as not the word Padawan didn't appear in the gamebooks, either. Not having a copy of it, though, I can't really check.
this was great i hope you will consider if not continuing thus then putting one shot mini sequels like part of the series sort
reddir chapter 1 . 3/2
This was a lot of fun, and has great potential! I hope you consider taking it further some day, like who he pulls into his training and what they do - possibly as a 3rd party in the conflict. Or maybe even just a summary account of the next 20-100 years?