Reviews for Force sensitive
Andersen1989 chapter 1 . 9/17
This was awesome!
mirasecret chapter 1 . 9/11
I couldn't stop laughing... please write a sequal!
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/31
Wow, brilliant.
ChaoticInscriber chapter 1 . 8/30
*maniacal laughter*

You really gotta ponder, given the timing, just how much of an impact those movies probably had an entire generations of not-wizard-raised magical kids. Especially any who had enough "accidental magic" to have maybe noticed it for themselves, at least enough to make the connections after the next flare made it all click into place in their minds. Most might not have Harry's unique breadth of connections to certain facets of it, but the Force and Jedi in general? Oh yes.

Of course, many of those have siblings and/or parents to potentially have shared such insights with, to contribute to their own outlook on how Hogwarts (or their local school of choice) fits into all of it...
(As opposed to Harry's excellent reasons to assume the worst.)

Also.

Can you say, "closed (if alarmingly long) time loop", anyone? Love it.
Vahnimor chapter 1 . 8/11
God I. wish that this wasn't just a oneshot
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 1 . 6/19
That was awesome!
Just a Blank Space chapter 1 . 5/18
Awesome.
Juste Cllia chapter 1 . 5/9
I've got the feeling Snape was the only one who got the reference and he was near ready to start calling Dumbledore "master", casually say they perfected Force lightning so lightning wasn't necessary anymore to reinforce the charad, all the while Dumbledore and McGonagall doesn't understand what he's speaking about.
Traveler301 chapter 1 . 5/6
That was a very good, very different kind of story. I'm too old to really remember what it felt like to be
eight years old and full of wonder as Harry was in your delightful story. But, I remember discovering the real solar system, the Galaxy known as the Milky Way and the Universe that was full of real wonders. I'm talking 1949 or 1950. All superhero types were confined to comic books and the radio programs. " Who what evil lurks in the hearts and minds of men". "The Shadow knows". Youth is still told, do not dream of impossible things. That, to me, is sad. In your story "HARRY" dreamed of impossible things, did it make him a Jedi, no but it made him happy and gave him purpose.
Ron Pate
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 1 . 4/21
I want to know how you sleep at night calling this an ending. It doesn’t even qualify for a one shot
Eadlyn I chapter 1 . 4/10
you made my day! This is gold!
catzetier chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh frigging heck. That was hilarious! My favourite bit is when Harry - quite reasonably - accuses Dumbledore of being a Sith Lord and Severus immediately can't keep himself from laughing.
Ambaire chapter 1 . 2/10
Pure awesome.
kanukaianderson123 chapter 1 . 1/21
Where the f*** is the rest? I want the rest... please?
ImSoBored246 chapter 1 . 1/18
I'm imagining 11 year old Harry infiltrating Hogwarts to convince the students to join him in the Jedi Order. Thanks for that.