Reviews for Force sensitive
medd chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Ah, the logic of children. . . truly the most entertaining and funniest line of reasoning
Loved this & hope you write more. it d be a shame to stop - lots of potential comedy gold
Aryndiel chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
You know, there's a certain amount of logic here... Loved it!
Lord Godric of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Personally, I feel that this story has incredible potential. I feel that it must be told and it must be continued, I was horriffied to find that this was only a one shot story. I beg you to continue!
Yazz-Frost97 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING!
this fanfic is a one piece gold!
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
This. Is. The. Best.
I love how Harry draws his conclusions and decides to FOUND THE JEDI ORDER. Like oh my gosh, poor magical world. They'd be so confused. Why can I imagine Voldemort tracking down Harry, drawing his wand and- oh look, Avada Kedavra can be blocked with a lightsaber! At least the muggleborns would be appreciative...
Eriyum chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
YOU'VE OBLITERATED MY HEART!
farawaygalaxy chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
This story is amazing. Young Harry is so cute, I grinned while reading it. I almost wish there was more to the story. But the ending is so perfect. Thanks so much for sharing!
Zephal chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Awesome little story! Good work.
Volkskrieg chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Kudos. Funny Story. I'd like FFN to have a sort of thumbs up feature, because fics like this deserve recognition, but they aren't compelling enough to me a must-favorite. It's humorous but not captivating, there are no stakes for the reader, nothing to draw them in.
Charm Caster1127 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
That. Was. AWESOME! And SOOOOOOOO CUTE!
Parks98 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
...And this boys and girls is what happens when an abused and usually sad child with no friends becomes when given an out. I know that this was supposed to be witty and that harry is young but it's sad when they think a piece of fiction is reality
SammyBlueGA chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Oh my God!
This story was... awesome, hilarious, ingenious :D
I'm still laughing about it now... thanks for writing it!
mystic cloud chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Oh my God! it was brilliant loved loved loved
Unknown chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Oh my gosh, Harry is adorable. I wish I could hug him for his cuteness. More? Pleeaasssseeee
NevermoreWrites chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This made me laugh so hard and the ending was brilliant, absolutely brilliant, I love it. definitely favoriting
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »