Reviews for Force sensitive
RT89 chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
An amusing tale. I can see how he would reach those conclusions and he might well pull it off if he tried. Would definitely be an interesting full story.
engineerwenlock chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
Bahaha this is great!
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Sequel! I wanna read what happens when Jedi Padawan Harry Potter starts up the Jedi Order!
Erimenthe chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
I would absolutely love to read about the founding of the Jedi Order and what Harry manages to do with it. I'm glad his family is a little more friendly to him. I do hope that him founding the Order doesn't put it back to the way it was. Wonderful story.
Ritulia chapter 1 . 2/4/2019
*lol* That was great! Thanks. :)
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
Sequel Please?
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Oh my God yes. Just yes. This is great.
Lemini chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
))) Funny idea. Especially pleased with the response to Dumbledore against the dark Lord.
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
NICE!
I do love how Harry realizing he's a JEDI changes everything.
And Snape's mirth at hearing Dumbledore a "Sith" - LOL!
Too funny to turn the amusement into visible disdain.

Plus Aunt Petunia (and the Blood Wards) effectively THROWING out the Headmaster, his Deputy, and Severus Snape in one blow - plus KEEPING them AWAY - priceless.
(Do love how Susan, in a misguided effort to not shatter a 'fragile' mind, encourages Harry to START the Jedi-Order for reals.)
RainyDayReader chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
This is awesome! Children definitely have a unique perspective which allows them to see and create what most adults can't imagine or don't believe possible. While I enjoyed the entire story, one of my favorite LOL moments was when Harry explained why Dumbledore was a Dark Lord! So glad that "Miss Susan" was kind enough to explain that the Jedi Order was in the future... Thanks for this one. :)
stylo1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
yeah pretty funny, alwase like stories where young harry emulates fiction. to bad you never continued writing though
A Fan chapter 1 . 9/27/2018
Brilliance. True brilliance. This is like the rough draft of a comedy masterpiece. It's damn funny.
Hell'O B'ring chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
why are there follows even though it's complete why are there follows even though it's complete?
Ronden Kiagre chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
The terrifying thing is that at that point we probably only 2-3 generations at best before Star-Wars-Worship becomes the self-proclaimed "One True Religion".
Veysha chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
Oh no, why did you stop here? D:

I mean, it was a really good place to stop, and the whole story was wrapped up nicely, but... darn, I would have loved to see Harry founding the Jedi Order, managing to convert witches and wizards from around the world, perhaps partly because of his actual fame - and then there are the muggleborns which might know Star Wars but never heard of magic, so it would be much easier to convince them of this... And with wandless magic never properly defined in the books, who knows if it wouldn't be possible to develop some of the Jedi powers in the HP universe too?
What an odd, but not completely unbelievable future...

Thanks for writing this story, it really amused me to no end, very nicely done!
(And did Snape actually understand the references? It certainly looked like it.)
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »