Reviews for Sunsets On Nettle Hill
Born in 20th Century chapter 14 . 1/16
This is brilliant so far! But oh you've haven't updated in ages, are you still working on this fic? Sincerely hope you are, looking forward to reading more! :D
toobsessedwitheverything3 chapter 14 . 10/6/2017
I can see im not the only one who wants this story finished. It's so we'll written and I love how you didn't change septumus, he still killed his brothers and he isn't the kindest man, but she makes him more human. And she isn't some mary sue. Maybe one day this will be completed, I truly hope so because I would love to see the conclusion to their story.
Deany-Elle chapter 14 . 8/22/2017
Oh...I was hoping for this to have promise of being finished. It's quite sad because I was enjoying this immensely - every character was drawn with real elegance and you'd dealt with the canon characters very well indeed. After 5 years I don't hold too much hope but well done all the same :)
HistorianKate chapter 14 . 1/25/2017
This is probably the best Stardust fanfiction I've read yet! Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to what the future holds
MoparGirl1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I know there is probably no hope of you finishing this story, but please do. I've read it two or three times now and every now and then I just come check! Anyway, I was hoping an encouraging word might give you some inspiration!
The Dark One Rising chapter 14 . 1/1/2016
I don't have much hope for this ever being touched again. You haven't added anything to your favorites list to indicate that you might still be reading, if not writing. You seem to have disappeared from FFN.

It's a shame, really. I normally dislike OCs. I find most of them shallow and trite, perhaps overly dramatic and unsympathetic. I really liked Emmaline, though. I also don't think you did poorly with Septimus' characterization. I can't say much for the other Prices, since we really don't see much of them, except Primus. While a bit predictable, I certainly enjoyed reading this.
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
All of this was very intense. The initial conversation between Emmaline and Septimus especially so. That ending would count, as well. I only realized what happened until Dall started hinting that something bad had happened. Got that gold feeling in my gut. It's a wonder he didn't just collapse after he heard that Emmaline had been seeing the most dreaded Prince.
The Dark One Rising chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
The King isn't an idiot. Hopefully, he'll just think Septimus was being antisocial and won't dig around. If he does, results will likely come to him where they do not grave Secundus. I don't know what he would do if he knew about Emmeline and the regard Septimus has for her. I don't think it would be anything good.
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 1/1/2016
The other shoe has dropped. The cat has been run through with a sword and dragged out of the bag. Just when is this in relation to the events of Stardust? I would guess only about a year or so before it.
The Dark One Rising chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
Those two have been carrying out their dance for quite some time. So far, the have been light on their feat. Things are starting to get a bit charged, now. A shift in the music? A change in tempo? Perhaps a crescendo.
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
How muh before the king's death is this? Septimus dies shortly after that. Unless some drastic change happens, I see this ending only on tragedy. Then again. Maybe sparring practice will have him quick enough on his feet that he'll survive.
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 1/1/2016
"Lazy bugger but a perfectionist". Hello, comrade. In other news, that was very enjoyable. Now, let's see how long it takes Septimus to realize that he is similarly affecred by Emmaline. He's realized that he does not like to see her upset or hurt, that he would not like one of his brothers touching her, that he finds her fierce and intelligent. However, he has not yet connected all of those dots into the thing we call "attraction".
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
Is Dall going to suspiciously die, one of these days? Not so suspiciously, actually. It would probably be an "accident". Or is he going to reconcile? I can't imagine that.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
Not as bad as I thought. Horrible, yes. Not as bad, though. I was thinking rape and conception, then miscarriage or abortion. So, not quite so bad.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
You are merely hinting at the backstory to her departure. I'd love to hear more about why Emmeline left. I have a feeling that won't happen until she tells the tale to Spetimus.