Reviews for A Time Of Witches
bathtubblogger chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Oh, I can tell this is going to be an interesting story. Bella is wonderfully characterized- I think she's going to have a tough time with these Muggles, especially since it's in 1323 and she has no Time Turner. Excellent second chapter and I'm looking forward to more!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
This is pretty interesting too. HPFC has so many cool ideas...although I'm pretty curious as to how you ended up with Bellatrix as the character in nearly all of them haha.

Looking forward to more, update soon! :D
yellow 14 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Now things get...interesting. Keep updating
thecompletebookworm chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Nice beginning. You have very detailed descriptions.

I'm interested to see where you take this (and how many Muggles in Medieval England Bella tries to curse.) Update soon please.
bathtubblogger chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Okay, so I know I already reviewed this... but I must not have logged in and anonymous reviews bug me. So I'm copy-pasting my review because I'm lame, and if you want to remove my other one you can, or if you like you can keep it up and just get more reviews. ;) Sorry about that.

Oh, this is a very intriguing beginning!

I like how you've characterized Bellatrix- at first, I was a bit wary since you said she was afraid- but you've coupled that fact with her mission to the Riddle House, aka Voldemort. It makes sense that she would be afraid to disappoint her Master.

You're good with descriptions- so far, of course, they've only been about weather- but I'm looking forward to what else will come from this story.

I especially like this part:

"A brilliant flash of lightning threw the rocks into relief, and then thunder crashed, and Bellatrix, stunned by the sheer volume, lost her grip on the root, and was sent tumbling to the ground. She hit hard, and blacked out."

Uh oh! Now she's going to be in Medieval England!

Strong start. I'm excited to see where this will go!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh, this is a very intriguing beginning!

I especially like this part:

Uh oh! Now she's going to be in Medieval England!

Strong start. I'm excited to see where this will go!
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
The first chapter sounds really promising, I can't wait to read the rest!
violet-phoenix-rose chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Very interesting beginning. Strange how all of the stories for this challenge seem to involve the character(s) blacking out when the time-shift happens. I'm very interested to see where this goes...
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011