Reviews for Alex charms a boy MY way!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Wow. This is incredible! Amazing! LOVE IT!
2007gracee chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
great should write more fan fictions
Hshdh chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Im watching the eppy while reading this lol
DramaQueen127 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
awwwwwwwwww _ i love this chapter and mason is so sweet and i loved the part wherejustin said "i dont like that guy he is a... a butthead" then mason said "i very much must agree he was quite a jerk" then alek said "No,I believe my mature, adult bother called him a 'butthead.' Right Justin" ROFL! MALEX FOREVER!
prospiitian chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
This is surprisingly good. From the summary and title, I honestly wasn't expecting much. But I'm glad I took the time to read this :).
James North chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
I’m going to talk to you like an adult, so please do not be offended if what I’m going to say does not please you.

Vicki, your writing was average. There was nothing out of this world in your story. I assume that you are a young girl, as I guess your sister, Spike is the BIG BAD, is your older sister? Please do not answer my question if you do not want to, but please continue to listen.

Your story may not have been perfect, your story might not have had all the things that make a perfect story, but it does have something Vicki. It has intelligence, it has passion, and it has great promise.

You’re at the stage where you’re only starting to write right? I’m only guessing here, so please feel free to correct me. I’m also only starting to write again. For a long while, I haven’t written anything, but now I’m starting up again, and it would be a great honour and pleasure for me Vicki, if we could work on a story together in the future.

Right here and now Vicki, you may not seem as much, but soon...and I mean very soon, if you continue to write and write and write…you will truly become a great writer. I personally might not be much, but I understand what people want in a story, and you basically have it all in this story. All you need to do now is write and write and write.

Don’t give up Vicki, don’t stop writing, because I truly can’t believe how much potential there is in your writing. I read your story, and I can say with no regrets, and with the utter respect, that you can become a fantastic writer, but ONLY if you chose to follow that path.

I hope that my words were not too harsh, or too much. I just believe to reply maturely to a fairly new writer, as if you…do not reply honestly, you might just damage that writer’s potential. That’s what I believe anyway.

I look forward to reading more of your stories, and I eagerly await any form of your reply :)

Your newest fan

James North
Pottergirl1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Aw, so cute! Tell her she's an awesome writer, and I look forward to more stories! Give her hugglez from Crys! Did you type it up? It's a lot more grammatically correct than I thought it would be. :) Tell Vicki she's amazing!

Luv, orange popsicles, and funny quotes,

chloe chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
please update I love this story! Tell your sister she is a great writer
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
James888 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I don't like Manson that much but this is still a cute story .

Also you left out Justin :)
takethechances chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Awww I loved the ending! So cute! :)

Arocksprpl2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
wizkid chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
wow really gud mopre plz bt wen ur ritin speech try like...

" wat!"

u no diffrent lines wen different characters speak really gud more plz!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 6/22/2011