Reviews for Rise of the Dark Tamer and Fox
renamonreborn chapter 22 . 8/15/2011
Yay Guilmon bread with peanutbutter. They are finaly entering the digital world, and i cant wait to read what happens next. 10/10
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
I stand by what i said in the pm.
superstikman chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
I'm glad to see you're keeping this up. I started reading it back when you first began and i was a little worried that you'd not continue. Re-writing the entirety of S3 is no small undertaking, but you're ploughing on through it like a train! Your style and characters have developed noticeably from the beginning, so i'm glad to see that you're taking some of your critical reviews to heart. Your grammar's fairly sound and i've not spotted many typos at all, so well done there as well.

My only complaints are that Delf is a bit of a power-player at times, although i think maybe you've realised that too and reigned him in a bit lately :) The other criticism is that some of your characters are very OOC, Yamaki in particular. I guess as a re-write you're free to make him into as much of a bumbling fool as you like - i'm just sore 'cos i liked his character in the original ;)

Hope you get your internet back soon. Just think how much you can post in one go when you do get it back.
Victor Virus chapter 20 . 8/2/2011
will give you time to prepare your next chapter and get ahead of the game
Deathbyheadshot chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
well its deffinatly been awhile sence i reviewed. ive been gone for so long on the road my head is spinning. seems like the progress in the story picked up alot. running threw devas like a mad man. still hoping Yamaki toughins up some time altho i find it funny he acts like a bad ass then gets the shit pounded outa him. storyes seem long as hell now lol. not a bad thing finally sitting down listing to music and gettin a good read in. also good to see your charicter being able to think fast on his feet makin the security all disorganized like that. didnt see anything to out of order in any of the chapters that ive cought up on. still got 2 more to read and review on, but it seems like your doin great keep the awesomeness flowin.
JohnC.ofMars chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
fucking up and walks off when you need it most. Too bad about the internet problem, man. Now you just have to type up a superior and well thought out product and then release it to us in one large dose. So... welcome to my world I guess. At least you go a foxy... um... fox to keep you company. Give my best to BR, and may you find your sanity, you crazy bastard. Personally I find it overrated.
renamonreborn chapter 19 . 7/31/2011
don't punish her. why do you love cliffhangers so much? 10/10
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I don't see the explanation on why Delfim has a dark-digimon going over so well.
renamonreborn chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
Fear the rabid fangirls. Jerry is a perfect example. she scares me. 10/10 epic as always
Anonymous chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
More fun, more awesomeness, more kinky sexiness, this story is awesome! Never let it die! Also love the surprise sex scene, very nice! Hopefully have Youkomon & Doumon sex scenes in some future chapters. Would be hot to have a Doumon tit-f**k & doggy-style Youkomon. But, sex aside, really great story, keep up the fantastic work! XD
John C chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
you can't hold the lack of reviews against me. I try and do so with every chapter. This chapter was good. Again I feel you make Yamaki and hypnos more impotenet and bungling than they actually were. Hypnos was a legitimate threat throughout the first half of the series, and in a very real sense you could say that they won in the end since Yamaki's idea of a world without digital lifeforms was realized whereas the kids didn't really get a world where digimon and humans coexisted. I just feel you're making them too incompitent. As for the sex scene, I have to admit I pretty much skip them every time at this point. They don't advance the plot and while Renamon is one of my personal favorite characters I don't particularly need to see her in a sex act. A quickly google image search would provide enough of that. I'm not sure if its important, but I typically spell Jeri with an i instead of the ry. I think that's how the show went with it, but I could be wrong. Once again I feel you've pushed certain revelations meant for different characters onto the main cast. The tamers were always smart, but it was typically the monster makers, sovereigns, Hypnos, or ocasionally beelzemon who really came up with the bog revelations like talking about Shibumi's code. It was these revelations that made these otherwise unimportant b characters likeable, important, and helpful to the main story. I know you're spreading the wealth among at least four additional characters that were not originally in the story, but I feel like you could give them their own stuff instead of just taking from the previous groundwork. Just a major cannon freak talking from his aversion to change. Keep it going, man. Stop making Renamon chop onions and tell link to go fight chickens. That'll be fun.
John C chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
good chapter, as always. Its a good recap all around with a nice twist from ladydevimon. I can't complain about much. You stuck to the story almost perfectly and where you diverted you did so purposefully. Keep up the good work.
John C chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
hey man, good chapter. First let me start with a complaint. You have Delfim, and to a certain degree axel, being the only members of the group to come to any good revalations. The good and evil thing was Henry's epiphany and while I don't perticularly like Henry I feel this cheapens his character. On the plus side you're getting Impmon back into the game so that's a good sign. You used the word rocky a couple times when the word you want is rookie. Other than that I thought you did good with stickign with the original story. A few things changed, but nothing major. Keep going. You're about to episode twenty or so. Only thirty to go right.
renamonreborn chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
Devimon is a chick? i never saw that comming. good story as always
Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/11/2011