Reviews for Rise of the Dark Tamer and Fox
JohnC.ofMars chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
fucking up and walks off when you need it most. Too bad about the internet problem, man. Now you just have to type up a superior and well thought out product and then release it to us in one large dose. So... welcome to my world I guess. At least you go a foxy... um... fox to keep you company. Give my best to BR, and may you find your sanity, you crazy bastard. Personally I find it overrated.
renamonreborn chapter 19 . 7/31/2011
don't punish her. why do you love cliffhangers so much? 10/10
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I don't see the explanation on why Delfim has a dark-digimon going over so well.
renamonreborn chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
Fear the rabid fangirls. Jerry is a perfect example. she scares me. 10/10 epic as always
Anonymous chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
More fun, more awesomeness, more kinky sexiness, this story is awesome! Never let it die! Also love the surprise sex scene, very nice! Hopefully have Youkomon & Doumon sex scenes in some future chapters. Would be hot to have a Doumon tit-f**k & doggy-style Youkomon. But, sex aside, really great story, keep up the fantastic work! XD
John C chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
you can't hold the lack of reviews against me. I try and do so with every chapter. This chapter was good. Again I feel you make Yamaki and hypnos more impotenet and bungling than they actually were. Hypnos was a legitimate threat throughout the first half of the series, and in a very real sense you could say that they won in the end since Yamaki's idea of a world without digital lifeforms was realized whereas the kids didn't really get a world where digimon and humans coexisted. I just feel you're making them too incompitent. As for the sex scene, I have to admit I pretty much skip them every time at this point. They don't advance the plot and while Renamon is one of my personal favorite characters I don't particularly need to see her in a sex act. A quickly google image search would provide enough of that. I'm not sure if its important, but I typically spell Jeri with an i instead of the ry. I think that's how the show went with it, but I could be wrong. Once again I feel you've pushed certain revelations meant for different characters onto the main cast. The tamers were always smart, but it was typically the monster makers, sovereigns, Hypnos, or ocasionally beelzemon who really came up with the bog revelations like talking about Shibumi's code. It was these revelations that made these otherwise unimportant b characters likeable, important, and helpful to the main story. I know you're spreading the wealth among at least four additional characters that were not originally in the story, but I feel like you could give them their own stuff instead of just taking from the previous groundwork. Just a major cannon freak talking from his aversion to change. Keep it going, man. Stop making Renamon chop onions and tell link to go fight chickens. That'll be fun.
John C chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
good chapter, as always. Its a good recap all around with a nice twist from ladydevimon. I can't complain about much. You stuck to the story almost perfectly and where you diverted you did so purposefully. Keep up the good work.
John C chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
hey man, good chapter. First let me start with a complaint. You have Delfim, and to a certain degree axel, being the only members of the group to come to any good revalations. The good and evil thing was Henry's epiphany and while I don't perticularly like Henry I feel this cheapens his character. On the plus side you're getting Impmon back into the game so that's a good sign. You used the word rocky a couple times when the word you want is rookie. Other than that I thought you did good with stickign with the original story. A few things changed, but nothing major. Keep going. You're about to episode twenty or so. Only thirty to go right.
renamonreborn chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
Devimon is a chick? i never saw that comming. good story as always
Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
Fantastic as always! Keep up the great work! :D
JohnC.ofMars chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
IceLadydevimon actually makes some sense. You've incorporated a lot of gender stuff into this and I feel it sometimes overwhelmes things. I mean the tamers are supposed to be like twelve or something. This subject matter doesn't really work all that well for them. Kazu and Kenta being butt buddies is funny if not uninspired. I mean I'm probably the only guy who doesn't consider them gay. I like your utter disdain for Ryo though. I have to admit I don't much care for him in a personal sense either. He's a badass tamer and I love Justimon and Cyberdramon, but... Anyway it seems like your internet is back. Great. Hope to see more of these.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
DAMN! I love this story! :D

I'm hoping there will be more, & I'm sorry if this is an annoying question, but can there be more chapters with Delfim & Laurelene having naughty fun? Especially if he gets it on with her Youkomon & Doumon forms! I mean Taomon/Doumon sex stories are rare, & Kyubimon/Youkomon sex stories are almost impossible to find! I would love to see some hot Blackrenamon digivolution action in this! Again sorry if this annoys you, just making a suggestion, not a demand!

But, anyway, love your story, can't wait for more! XD
whitedorumon chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
Hmmm You apparently dont proof read your work much cause its riddled with obuious gramical and spelling errors, But that subject aside i kinda like your story. And im not a fan of Lemons
JohnC.ofMars chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
good chapter. Way to get back into the original storyline. I find stories that don't stray too far are the best. Yours pushes the limits, but in a good way. My one complaint is simple: Rika doesn't wear dresses. Ever. It's like a rule of tamers law. At least while she's young. IceDevimon trying to interrupt dinner was good, but there could have been more. He is creepy powerful after all. Other than that all was splendid. Rika as a praying mantis fits so freaking well I'm surprised nobodies used it yet. Keep writing and pray to the internet gods that your service is restored.
PyroSolracIII chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
Another good chapter. Not much to say beyond that though.

About the poll, I voted for the story based on Digimon World Dawn, but I think you should change it to dusk. We never see any stories with lunamon/lekismon. Plus I would like to see a male tamer/lunamon romance.

There's also the fact that in the games you can have multiple digimon with you. That could be a good formula for something like Tenchi Muyo, if there is going to be romance in it.

Well anyway, hope you internet comes back soon.

P.s - Is Icedevimon jealous?
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »