Reviews for Rise of the Dark Tamer and Fox
lord687 chapter 22 . 8/20/2011
I love this story. And Dorumon's Ultimate form is called Dorugreymon. I hope you use Alphamon as Dorumon's mega form.
the green ace of clubs chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
Another very good Lemon. Quite the surprise to find out Icedevimon was a girl.
the green ace of clubs chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
Yey Terriermon found Santa!
the green ace of clubs chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Super Mario and Luigi Revenge! That was funny! Poor Delfim Laurelene got him whipd.
John C chapter 22 . 8/15/2011
Hey man, nice chapter, as always. You're sticking pretty close to the original stuff, but seeing how great tamers was I can't really blame you. Oh there are a few corrections to make. I feel I've touched on this already, but Takato is Ms. Asaji not Ms. Nami. Jeri's dad is Tadashi Katou. Everything else you got right. You didn't touch on Impmon though, which is really important. The scene with Delfim talking to his parents gravesites was great. Keep up the good work.
the green ace of clubs chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Great lemon. I can never seem to find a story with Renamon lemon so thank you for creating it.
renamonreborn chapter 22 . 8/15/2011
Yay Guilmon bread with peanutbutter. They are finaly entering the digital world, and i cant wait to read what happens next. 10/10
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
I stand by what i said in the pm.
superstikman chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
I'm glad to see you're keeping this up. I started reading it back when you first began and i was a little worried that you'd not continue. Re-writing the entirety of S3 is no small undertaking, but you're ploughing on through it like a train! Your style and characters have developed noticeably from the beginning, so i'm glad to see that you're taking some of your critical reviews to heart. Your grammar's fairly sound and i've not spotted many typos at all, so well done there as well.

My only complaints are that Delf is a bit of a power-player at times, although i think maybe you've realised that too and reigned him in a bit lately :) The other criticism is that some of your characters are very OOC, Yamaki in particular. I guess as a re-write you're free to make him into as much of a bumbling fool as you like - i'm just sore 'cos i liked his character in the original ;)

Hope you get your internet back soon. Just think how much you can post in one go when you do get it back.
Victor Virus chapter 20 . 8/2/2011
will give you time to prepare your next chapter and get ahead of the game
Deathbyheadshot chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
well its deffinatly been awhile sence i reviewed. ive been gone for so long on the road my head is spinning. seems like the progress in the story picked up alot. running threw devas like a mad man. still hoping Yamaki toughins up some time altho i find it funny he acts like a bad ass then gets the shit pounded outa him. storyes seem long as hell now lol. not a bad thing finally sitting down listing to music and gettin a good read in. also good to see your charicter being able to think fast on his feet makin the security all disorganized like that. didnt see anything to out of order in any of the chapters that ive cought up on. still got 2 more to read and review on, but it seems like your doin great keep the awesomeness flowin.
JohnC.ofMars chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
fucking up and walks off when you need it most. Too bad about the internet problem, man. Now you just have to type up a superior and well thought out product and then release it to us in one large dose. So... welcome to my world I guess. At least you go a foxy... um... fox to keep you company. Give my best to BR, and may you find your sanity, you crazy bastard. Personally I find it overrated.
renamonreborn chapter 19 . 7/31/2011
don't punish her. why do you love cliffhangers so much? 10/10
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I don't see the explanation on why Delfim has a dark-digimon going over so well.
renamonreborn chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
Fear the rabid fangirls. Jerry is a perfect example. she scares me. 10/10 epic as always
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »