Reviews for Rise of the Dark Tamer and Fox
JohnC.ofMars chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
IceLadydevimon actually makes some sense. You've incorporated a lot of gender stuff into this and I feel it sometimes overwhelmes things. I mean the tamers are supposed to be like twelve or something. This subject matter doesn't really work all that well for them. Kazu and Kenta being butt buddies is funny if not uninspired. I mean I'm probably the only guy who doesn't consider them gay. I like your utter disdain for Ryo though. I have to admit I don't much care for him in a personal sense either. He's a badass tamer and I love Justimon and Cyberdramon, but... Anyway it seems like your internet is back. Great. Hope to see more of these.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
DAMN! I love this story! :D

I'm hoping there will be more, & I'm sorry if this is an annoying question, but can there be more chapters with Delfim & Laurelene having naughty fun? Especially if he gets it on with her Youkomon & Doumon forms! I mean Taomon/Doumon sex stories are rare, & Kyubimon/Youkomon sex stories are almost impossible to find! I would love to see some hot Blackrenamon digivolution action in this! Again sorry if this annoys you, just making a suggestion, not a demand!

But, anyway, love your story, can't wait for more! XD
whitedorumon chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
Hmmm You apparently dont proof read your work much cause its riddled with obuious gramical and spelling errors, But that subject aside i kinda like your story. And im not a fan of Lemons
JohnC.ofMars chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
good chapter. Way to get back into the original storyline. I find stories that don't stray too far are the best. Yours pushes the limits, but in a good way. My one complaint is simple: Rika doesn't wear dresses. Ever. It's like a rule of tamers law. At least while she's young. IceDevimon trying to interrupt dinner was good, but there could have been more. He is creepy powerful after all. Other than that all was splendid. Rika as a praying mantis fits so freaking well I'm surprised nobodies used it yet. Keep writing and pray to the internet gods that your service is restored.
PyroSolracIII chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
Another good chapter. Not much to say beyond that though.

About the poll, I voted for the story based on Digimon World Dawn, but I think you should change it to dusk. We never see any stories with lunamon/lekismon. Plus I would like to see a male tamer/lunamon romance.

There's also the fact that in the games you can have multiple digimon with you. That could be a good formula for something like Tenchi Muyo, if there is going to be romance in it.

Well anyway, hope you internet comes back soon.

P.s - Is Icedevimon jealous?
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
If you are reading this, than your one of those awesome authors who make equally awesome stories.
JohnC.ofMars chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Good chapter. Actually one of my favorites. All the characters got good air time without any of them overwhelming it. I really want to see IceDevimon go after Axel for moving in on his tamer. You don't need to do the ( ) stuff. Believe me, if you make a mistake I'll let you know. Actually I did a bit of research on the matter. Ms. Nami is actually spelt correctly, but Nami is her first name. Asaji is the last name so it would be ms. Asaji. Delfim and BR sneaking into Hypnos was great, though the whole pen thing needed to be explained more. It was good, but I still have a tough time imagining Rika with IceDevimon. I have this hoepful idea that at the end of all this Rika earns he redemption, gets Renamon back, and they can all be one big happy family. Fingers crossed. Peace out.
JohnC.ofMars chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Good chapter, but you've gone far enough here I think the training wheels need to come off. So here it goes. The card Henry uses is called Wargreymon Brave shield. Takato's is Digmon's drill. You call Jeri Jenny several times in this. The play Rika and her grandmother go see is about a man who lost his puppy. Rika doesn't talk about her feelings. Almost ever. Even at the end of the show she was still rather reserved except to Renamon and her family. Coatlmon is a nice addition, but you spell it coaltmon. Some of these you can take liberties on, but the sheer magnitude of them is glarring. Notice I don't really berate you for spelling and grammar that much because I have little room to talk. I do however know this show very well. Enough about the things I didn't like. Let's talk about what I did like. Giving Rika a romantic interest, even just a small one like Axel is interesting. It gives Ryo someone to spar with later on. Impmon and Yamaki knowing about Axel and BRenamon ( will not call her by name) makes things complicated in a good way. You could even do a type of bizzare teamup. Making the fight with sandiramon a more crucial plot role with Axel's digimon hitting ultimate was great. And I appreciate you hitting on the others a bit more. Thanks for listening. Digest this information and I awate your retort. Keep writing and I'll keep reviewing.
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
Nicely written as usual. Good luck on that drivers test if didn't already happen.
renamonreborn chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
i am glad Laurelene saved delfim from the darkness of his first kill. I now what it is like to see someone that is tormented by a first kill. keep up the good work
JohnC.ofMars chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
good chapter. I felt you stayed pretty much to the cartoon, which can be one of my biggest peeves about people who try and do these minor change au. I just like the original and don't like it changed too much. I agree with the one dude that you've made Yamaki a bit of a pussy. I personally like Yamaki, but that's just me. Oh and if you're getting your info from Wikimon I suggest another site. Try wiki/Digimon_Wiki I dare you to compare the two. It has better info on the tamers and most things in general IMO. Just trying to be helpful. One more thing. Try and focus on the others just a little bit more. Delfim is a great character, but he isn't the only character, nor should he be. Tamers is meant to be a team thing with different emotions and perspectives. You need to embrace that. Good luck and keep writing. I'll keep reviewing.
Deathbyheadshot chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Things are heatin up I see. Yamaki seems to be one hell of a pussy in this story its turning out. just seen the same old spelling errors here and there. cant wait for the next! also its dam hard to find a girl to blow and take it in the ass. hope your charictor Delfim feels dam lucky he's got one lol.
JohnC.ofMars chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
That was, um, yeah. I don't even know where to begin. You're delving into a place I don't think you'll be able to come back from. You know where I stand so I won't say much more. It was an ok chapter. Keep them coming. If we only see you once a week that's cool. Most people don't expect a fresh update every day. Good luck on everything.
whitedorumon chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
Hey not bad, A few spelling errors but other than that its not a bad story at all through... Rika seems highly out-of-character. but i can live with a few tiny errors so keep it up
JohnC.ofMars chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
I'll just review the last two chapters at once. The major thing is introducing Yamaki. I have to say both he and Impmon are slightly off in terms of personalities. Yamaki is a government spook. I'd think he'd put up more a fight than just let some kid beat him. Impmon kind of has a thing for Renamon, but he just seemed insulting now. Maybe he's just in to yellow. Your fight scenes are good, but need more detail. I understand you're trying to make a man a cut above the rest, but this is just a farm kid who can take out five Hypnos agents. seeing as the middle aged Janyu Wong and Shibumi both did similar things in the show this is plausible, but I feel like you're forcing it. Some explanation is needed as to how Delfim is so tough. The relationships are getting interesting. Delfim and Br and Rika and IceDevimon are both well done, but I worry that you may be charting romantic territory for which there is no going back. Also if the story has progressed through months the devas should be showing up soon. I'd say that's a good enough rant. Hope you had a good birthday. Peace out and keep updating.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »