Reviews for Rise of the Dark Tamer and Fox
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
If you are reading this, than your one of those awesome authors who make equally awesome stories.
JohnC.ofMars chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Good chapter. Actually one of my favorites. All the characters got good air time without any of them overwhelming it. I really want to see IceDevimon go after Axel for moving in on his tamer. You don't need to do the ( ) stuff. Believe me, if you make a mistake I'll let you know. Actually I did a bit of research on the matter. Ms. Nami is actually spelt correctly, but Nami is her first name. Asaji is the last name so it would be ms. Asaji. Delfim and BR sneaking into Hypnos was great, though the whole pen thing needed to be explained more. It was good, but I still have a tough time imagining Rika with IceDevimon. I have this hoepful idea that at the end of all this Rika earns he redemption, gets Renamon back, and they can all be one big happy family. Fingers crossed. Peace out.
JohnC.ofMars chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Good chapter, but you've gone far enough here I think the training wheels need to come off. So here it goes. The card Henry uses is called Wargreymon Brave shield. Takato's is Digmon's drill. You call Jeri Jenny several times in this. The play Rika and her grandmother go see is about a man who lost his puppy. Rika doesn't talk about her feelings. Almost ever. Even at the end of the show she was still rather reserved except to Renamon and her family. Coatlmon is a nice addition, but you spell it coaltmon. Some of these you can take liberties on, but the sheer magnitude of them is glarring. Notice I don't really berate you for spelling and grammar that much because I have little room to talk. I do however know this show very well. Enough about the things I didn't like. Let's talk about what I did like. Giving Rika a romantic interest, even just a small one like Axel is interesting. It gives Ryo someone to spar with later on. Impmon and Yamaki knowing about Axel and BRenamon ( will not call her by name) makes things complicated in a good way. You could even do a type of bizzare teamup. Making the fight with sandiramon a more crucial plot role with Axel's digimon hitting ultimate was great. And I appreciate you hitting on the others a bit more. Thanks for listening. Digest this information and I awate your retort. Keep writing and I'll keep reviewing.
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
Nicely written as usual. Good luck on that drivers test if didn't already happen.
renamonreborn chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
i am glad Laurelene saved delfim from the darkness of his first kill. I now what it is like to see someone that is tormented by a first kill. keep up the good work
JohnC.ofMars chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
good chapter. I felt you stayed pretty much to the cartoon, which can be one of my biggest peeves about people who try and do these minor change au. I just like the original and don't like it changed too much. I agree with the one dude that you've made Yamaki a bit of a pussy. I personally like Yamaki, but that's just me. Oh and if you're getting your info from Wikimon I suggest another site. Try wiki/Digimon_Wiki I dare you to compare the two. It has better info on the tamers and most things in general IMO. Just trying to be helpful. One more thing. Try and focus on the others just a little bit more. Delfim is a great character, but he isn't the only character, nor should he be. Tamers is meant to be a team thing with different emotions and perspectives. You need to embrace that. Good luck and keep writing. I'll keep reviewing.
Deathbyheadshot chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Things are heatin up I see. Yamaki seems to be one hell of a pussy in this story its turning out. just seen the same old spelling errors here and there. cant wait for the next! also its dam hard to find a girl to blow and take it in the ass. hope your charictor Delfim feels dam lucky he's got one lol.
JohnC.ofMars chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
That was, um, yeah. I don't even know where to begin. You're delving into a place I don't think you'll be able to come back from. You know where I stand so I won't say much more. It was an ok chapter. Keep them coming. If we only see you once a week that's cool. Most people don't expect a fresh update every day. Good luck on everything.
whitedorumon chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
Hey not bad, A few spelling errors but other than that its not a bad story at all through... Rika seems highly out-of-character. but i can live with a few tiny errors so keep it up
JohnC.ofMars chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
I'll just review the last two chapters at once. The major thing is introducing Yamaki. I have to say both he and Impmon are slightly off in terms of personalities. Yamaki is a government spook. I'd think he'd put up more a fight than just let some kid beat him. Impmon kind of has a thing for Renamon, but he just seemed insulting now. Maybe he's just in to yellow. Your fight scenes are good, but need more detail. I understand you're trying to make a man a cut above the rest, but this is just a farm kid who can take out five Hypnos agents. seeing as the middle aged Janyu Wong and Shibumi both did similar things in the show this is plausible, but I feel like you're forcing it. Some explanation is needed as to how Delfim is so tough. The relationships are getting interesting. Delfim and Br and Rika and IceDevimon are both well done, but I worry that you may be charting romantic territory for which there is no going back. Also if the story has progressed through months the devas should be showing up soon. I'd say that's a good enough rant. Hope you had a good birthday. Peace out and keep updating.
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Please finish the next chapter(s).
renamonreborn chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
good story. i am loving it, and keep up the good work. dont torment Laureleene with the word (i am a renamon writer afterall)
Deathbyheadshot chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Happy Birthday to ya! Looks like things are to a slow start between Delfim & BR. Also seeing that his brother was the other tamer you talked about could be intertaing in up coming chapers. All in all nice chapter, im not going to leave a huge rant like the other reviewer but he does have some good points in it. seems like he looks into things way more than I do lol.
JohnC.ofMars chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
good chapter, but there are a few things I need to bring up. First of all let me say that bringing another tamer in could be interestting. Reaching for something familiar and going with dorumon is a good choice. My one concern is that your story might become too crowded with original characters and leave no space for the old ones. There have been few if any scenes that express the view or opinions of the other tamers. This one doesn't include them at all. I can't blame you for having delfim take center stage seeing as the title is rise of the dark tamer and fox, but remember the other characters too. Also I'm sensing that you might be taking the BR-Delfim relationship to a somewhat romantic level. Tread cautiously for there be monster there. It can be done, but I've seen many a good fic die because they went down that road. look up callsign rook and see that after a chapter on the same subject he hasn't updated in ages. Then you get into the whole do digimon have genitalia thing. Just tread cautiously. Oh and happy birthday. good chapter.
JohnC.ofMars chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Not a bad chapter. I like that your grossy overpowered combos finally got countered. A man that stands for his digimon is good too. In all fairness the lack of deviation for Renamon's evolution is probably for the best, if not uninspired. Your grammer is a tad off, but nothing too and as for writing a second fic I say good for you. Hell I've focused on the same one for almost a year and it really fucks with your head after a while. I'll try and check that one out too, if something I'm interested in. Keep up the good work. Oh and you have two reviewers now. You're on your way up.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »