Reviews for Rise of the Dark Tamer and Fox
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
ytytryrtytry
Unknown chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Review there you go it was awesome bra
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 34 . 12/16/2014
If Laurelene's dad keeps causing trouble, I won't be surprised if you go Brock Lesnar on his behind! Seriously...he seems to be more trouble than he's worth.
The Okama Way chapter 34 . 10/3/2014
Plz o plz write more of this , it is enjoyable to read.
Dark Signal chapter 34 . 7/12/2014
Wow, its been a while since I read this, and even then I did not get this far, but damn, man. I got to say this is awesome! Incredibly badass! Hope to see more from you soon!
jerome292 chapter 34 . 5/28/2014
Well! An epic battle ahead. An excruciatingly sad epilogue profile. It's promising.

I repeat my previous comment for parties (Delphim / Laurelene) (others) For the main couple, your version of the story is really original and fun to read.
For the original characters, I am less enthusiastic. Yes I know I'm repeating myself.

For the anime I agree. Season three is really the best, most realistic and less caricature. In addition, it introduced a character that we particularly appreciate.

The destruction of headquarters by Elaura Is the reason that history is not updated? You survived at least? Someone?
jerome292 chapter 33 . 5/28/2014
?
You really do hate him.
But I recognize that there slaps that are lost.
jerome292 chapter 32 . 5/28/2014
Superb joke closing. (I had not yet met) She is more imaginative than you for pranks.

The chapter was really long. Provided the parties with Delphim and Laurelene capture my attention. They are very good. But those with tamers give me cravings jump. (Due to the fact the length of the chapter, and we already know what will happen in the outline.) I know, I'm not nice on this one, but that's what I think.
jerome292 chapter 30 . 5/28/2014
A little regret,
I think it would be interesting to further develop the story around the village.
Seriously, a development between Delphim and the father of Laurelene or Laurelene and his father would have been beneficial to deepen their relationships. I imagine his head when he will give his daughter to Delphim. It would look something between hatred, defeat and humiliation. If I have correctly identified the character.
Unless you are decided to keep this moment for later. I hope so but I doubt they return to the village.
jerome292 chapter 26 . 5/27/2014
Well. I hoped that the fiction away from the original story and that seems to happen.
Otherwise a good chapter. I feared a punch for Ryo like for Yamaki, but no.
jerome292 chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
"You are truly monstrous with Laurelene. I therefore reiterate my proposal to her. But I settle for break you and leave you defenseless to her feet."

Now that that's said. The chapter was nice to read. Particularly a certain moment of our knowledge, which added spice.
I recommend upgrading in swimming in apnea option. And a good slap in each of the two morons if they start again.
Keep up the good work!
jerome292 chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
Oh well it was an encouraging attempt. Good idea handcuffs, but what a pity that Delphin is regained control. (Well, the important thing is that she is happy.)

Let's see if the author will take a risk or stay true to the original story to the end. Personally I would prefer something new.
jerome292 chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
"Monster!" (I put on my light armor, load my VC8 combat pistol and put on my StA-X6 Jetpack)
"Laurelene, a word from you and I rid you of this trash."

Okay, I admit it is perhaps time to place a review from the number of chapters I read.
It's nice. But I'm starting to get tired of numerous occasions episodes of season three. (I've read so I start doing an overdose, sorry this is not against your work)

More I begin to find the attitude of Delphin to Yamaki really stupid. Here is how to make sworn enemies. Well I can not judged because I'm not in his situation. I just feel that Delphin hits a little too easily. Even if your Yamaki deserves more or less.
And if I may make a suggestion, why not reverse the roles between Delphin and Laurelene for once? This is just a proposal.
jerome292 chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
depressing thought: (Another story that reminds me of how my life is bland.)

Thank you for this chapter ignited. This is the kind of chapter gives a smile to the reader.
This may be difficult to do better.
jerome292 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Apologies! You have not fallen into the trap.
A good many vicious ambush, as we hate. And hast taken the strategist side of Rika. I suspect she will come back with cravings vengeance.
Next time put at least one bullet proof vest. It avoids getting pierced.
189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »