Reviews for Rise of the Dark Tamer and Fox
jerome292 chapter 26 . 5/27/2014
Well. I hoped that the fiction away from the original story and that seems to happen.
Otherwise a good chapter. I feared a punch for Ryo like for Yamaki, but no.
jerome292 chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
"You are truly monstrous with Laurelene. I therefore reiterate my proposal to her. But I settle for break you and leave you defenseless to her feet."

Now that that's said. The chapter was nice to read. Particularly a certain moment of our knowledge, which added spice.
I recommend upgrading in swimming in apnea option. And a good slap in each of the two morons if they start again.
Keep up the good work!
jerome292 chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
Oh well it was an encouraging attempt. Good idea handcuffs, but what a pity that Delphin is regained control. (Well, the important thing is that she is happy.)

Let's see if the author will take a risk or stay true to the original story to the end. Personally I would prefer something new.
jerome292 chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
"Monster!" (I put on my light armor, load my VC8 combat pistol and put on my StA-X6 Jetpack)
"Laurelene, a word from you and I rid you of this trash."

Okay, I admit it is perhaps time to place a review from the number of chapters I read.
It's nice. But I'm starting to get tired of numerous occasions episodes of season three. (I've read so I start doing an overdose, sorry this is not against your work)

More I begin to find the attitude of Delphin to Yamaki really stupid. Here is how to make sworn enemies. Well I can not judged because I'm not in his situation. I just feel that Delphin hits a little too easily. Even if your Yamaki deserves more or less.
And if I may make a suggestion, why not reverse the roles between Delphin and Laurelene for once? This is just a proposal.
jerome292 chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
depressing thought: (Another story that reminds me of how my life is bland.)

Thank you for this chapter ignited. This is the kind of chapter gives a smile to the reader.
This may be difficult to do better.
jerome292 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Apologies! You have not fallen into the trap.
A good many vicious ambush, as we hate. And hast taken the strategist side of Rika. I suspect she will come back with cravings vengeance.
Next time put at least one bullet proof vest. It avoids getting pierced.
jerome292 chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Friendly, enfin quelqu'un pour calmer Rika.
But take care not to make too powerful characters. For example, if I remember correctly, Kyubimon was defeated by Icedevimon. It took the intervention of Guilmon to defeat the demon.
I do not denigrate Blackrenamon, I just put on guard against the phenomenon of invincible hero. (boring)

And "Dark Tamer", watch your ego.
jerome292 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
An interesting What if...
Very interesting possibilities available to the author. I can not wait to read the next chapter.

BlackRenamon? (In a respectful way) If I may make a suggestion, do not kill, would too sweet. She must first understand what she has lost, lets suffer. And finished her if your heart tells you to.
If can afford again, it would be an honor to meet you in my dreams. And if you decide to kill me, let me die with weapons in hand.
red neo ranger chapter 34 . 5/5/2014
Loved it keep it up can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 34 . 4/15/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Guest chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
It is about time someone took them all out
The Observant Reader chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Awesome!
Heed the sign chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
I read this chapter, not knowing what lemon meant. *5minutes later* GUI:11 year olds traumatized-1.
Krillshadow chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
In the end, my guess for the chocolate powder is milo
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2013