Reviews for Rise of the Dark Tamer and Fox
jerome292 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Apologies! You have not fallen into the trap.
A good many vicious ambush, as we hate. And hast taken the strategist side of Rika. I suspect she will come back with cravings vengeance.
Next time put at least one bullet proof vest. It avoids getting pierced.
jerome292 chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Friendly, enfin quelqu'un pour calmer Rika.
But take care not to make too powerful characters. For example, if I remember correctly, Kyubimon was defeated by Icedevimon. It took the intervention of Guilmon to defeat the demon.
I do not denigrate Blackrenamon, I just put on guard against the phenomenon of invincible hero. (boring)

And "Dark Tamer", watch your ego.
jerome292 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
An interesting What if...
Very interesting possibilities available to the author. I can not wait to read the next chapter.

BlackRenamon? (In a respectful way) If I may make a suggestion, do not kill, would too sweet. She must first understand what she has lost, lets suffer. And finished her if your heart tells you to.
If can afford again, it would be an honor to meet you in my dreams. And if you decide to kill me, let me die with weapons in hand.
red neo ranger chapter 34 . 5/5/2014
Loved it keep it up can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 34 . 4/15/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Guest chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
It is about time someone took them all out
The Observant Reader chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Awesome!
Heed the sign chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
I read this chapter, not knowing what lemon meant. *5minutes later* GUI:11 year olds traumatized-1.
Krillshadow chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
In the end, my guess for the chocolate powder is milo
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Update immediately, please!
Lunarmon chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
So is the brother call Axel or Filipe? as I said in you Harry Potter story name mistakes is one of your main mistake tybe as well as one that is very bad in a story.
Nspagna25 chapter 34 . 8/29/2013
Great story please get the next chapter out soon!
ceroramonet chapter 34 . 8/11/2013
I love this stroy please update soon
Dark Signal chapter 28 . 8/5/2013
Alright! That's what I am talking about! Human's can take on anyone! Nice chapter, this getting better and better!
Dark Signal chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
This is where the fun begins!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »