Reviews for Rise of the Dark Tamer and Fox
Fluffy Ball O Love chapter 34 . 7/27/2013
Im going with hellsing for the question for its sheer badassness an the change from human to a vampier and this is one hell of a good story
Fang480 chapter 34 . 7/27/2013
I have to go with digimon tamers for the same reasons as you and the added one that renamon is hot
Frost the Renamon chapter 34 . 7/26/2013
Great chapter keep it up ;)
Ranmaleopard chapter 34 . 7/25/2013
god damn awesome! does this mean that axel and death-x-dorugoramon's light side biomerge is alphamon?
NoirRenamon chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
Pretty awesome chapter, call me later we have to talk about something
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 33 . 7/11/2013
Yes best one yet I love screw attack
the green ace of clubs chapter 33 . 7/11/2013
...wheres the real story?
DarkTeddiursa chapter 32 . 7/8/2013
Glad you're still continuing this story. Hope you update soon. Can't wait to see the fight between the tamers and Beelzemon (if that is still going to happen)
DarkTeddiursa chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Ah, the meeting between Vajramon and Renamon/BlackRenamon/Laurelene. I think I can tell what's about to happen.
Good story, by the way. I really like this What If? take on Tamers.
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 32 . 7/5/2013
hmmm. i would probably pull a phone prank where i use an app that makes two phones call each other and ill be the third caller and talk like peggy from in that metro pcs comertal. And on a side note, delfim did you know that this story has a total of 379 pages if you put it in a document? amazing really.
Michael Bourne chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
breaking news yamaki your fired bang bang
Michael Bourne chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
yamaki you just got told
Have a Little Feith chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Wait, what? There are IMPMON fans? There's a surprise.
Have a Little Feith chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
I think the female teacher's name is Asagi. Not sure if it's her first name, but it sounds like a first name.
x-eleven chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This story has the same problem as your other stories: everything is set to "fast forward"

Renamon was speechless, after everything she has done for her, Rika betrays her! She felt hollow, and alone. As she felt that, she was involved in a black cocoon.

RENAMON DARK-DIGIVOLVE TO…

BLACKRENAMON.

Given what just happened, there is no need to immediately have Renamon digivolve. This was a complex character, and I'd imagine there would be more conflicting feelings:

*) Relief to be rid of the little bitch.
*) Disappointment that she never had the same relationship as Henry and Terriermon.
*) Asking Henry for advice, and possibly suggestions for another partner.
*) Deciding Impmon was right, and she was wrong: digimon don't need partners after all.

How does she manage to pull off any sort of digivolution since the digientelechia has been deactivated and no digimon can digivolve at will? Not saying it *can't* happen, but it would require Calumon's involvement. How does he figure into this scenario?

Not a bad story, but sometimes you need to slow down a bit.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »